Visitor Access Rules
for Nellis Air Force Base
(Last) (First) (Middle)
Drivers License No. & State D.O.B Social Security Phone Number Email
/ / ( )
Course Subject (ex: MATH, COM) Course Number(ex: 120, 101) Class Day(s)
Civilian students are welcome and encouraged to complete course work at the Nellis AFB Campus. However, due to
the nature of the agreement between UNLV and the Air Force and more importantly due to security concerns, there
are restrictions that govern how civilian students register and attend courses on the military installation. Take note of
the regulations listed:
• Please keep in mind that your access to the base is a privilege and not a right. Security Forces can revoke
this privilege at any time; you are required to follow any instructions and/or warnings they may give you.
• By requesting the Nellis AFB Visitor Pass, you are giving your consent to the Air Force to complete a
background check. Should your request be denied you will not be permitted to attend UNLV classes at Nellis
• Your access on base is limited to the FSS (Force Support Squadron) building (aka Building 20).
• The speed limit on base is 25 mph unless otherwise stated.
• Talking on cellular devices is prohibited while driving – the only exception is if you use a hands-free device.
• You and your car are subject to search at any time. You are solely responsible for towing fees, if they should
• No guests are allowed on base with you.
• Passes are canceled upon dropping or canceled classes.
By signing my name below, I hereby understand and agree to the above terms.
Student Signature Date
48 hours after requesting access call the NAFB Visitor Center at (702) 652-3216 to learn if access was
granted. YOU ARE FILED UNDER UNLV. If access is granted you will be provided a one-day temporary
pass. Proceed to FSS, Building 20 for your extended pass. Your temporary pass is issued for that day
Visit Pass & Registration Office, RM 114, Building 20 – Here you will be issued an extended Visitor Pass
for the duration of your registered class.
Passes are issued between 8:00 a.m. till 2:00 p.m., Monday – Thursday. You can contact Pass & I.D. at
J:\Forms\Visitor Pass\Access Rules to Nellis Air Force Base_2.doc