DEPARTMENT H-11 (JUNIOR RABBIT) ENTRIES CLOSE JULY 5, 2010
Check-in Tuesday July 27, 5:00 - 9:00 p.m. Judging Thursday, July 29, 10:00 a.m.
Check-out Between 10:00 p.m., Saturday, July 31 and 6:30 a.m., Sunday, August 1.
ENTRY FEE: $2.50 PEN FEE: $1.00 Exhibitor Pass Required
PREMIUMS: (Except Best): 1st-$6.00 2nd-$5.00 3rd-$4.00 4th-$3.50 5th-$3.006th-$2.75
BEST CLASS: Entry Fee: 0 Premiums 1st-$10.00 2nd-$5.00
JUNIOR. & SENIOR. SHOWMANSHIP: SPECIAL AWARD OF $50 SAVINGS BOND
Earl Hagemeyer, Esmond, Superintendent Phone 815-393-4523 Larry & Avolene Stengel, Mt. Morris
Heather Timmerman, Genoa, Asst. Supt. Phone 815-970-0269 Wayne Timmerman, Genoa
Deb Sweeny, Monroe Center Bambi & Jeff Dillavou, Mt Morris Kris Sible, Byron
1. All General Rules and animal Department Rules apply. Consult the 2010 Exhibition Health Requirements about
information about health papers.
2. All rabbits will be inspected by a Rabbit Committee member prior to placing them in the cages. The Rabbit Committee
reserves the right to reject any entry. Rabbits with colds, ear mites or sore hocks will not be accepted.
3. All rabbits must have either temporary or permanent ear I.D. markings.
4. All exhibits must be brought in from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., July 27 and will not be released until 10:00 p.m., July 31.
Animals penned before check-in or taken out before release time will forfeit awards unless agreements have been made
in advance with the Rabbit Superintendent or Assistant. Animals must be removed by 6:30 a.m., August 1.
5. Only one entry per class.
6. Exhibitors must be present during judging.
7. Rabbits must be entered on the livestock entry form.
8. Single fryers should weigh 5 lbs. or less and be 70 days or less.
9. Cages will be furnished on a first come, first served basis, after that each Junior Exhibitors must furnish their own.
Exhibitors must provide their own dishes & proper waterers. The cages (pens) will be checked twice daily for adequate
food and water and cleanliness. A list of requirements will be listed in the barn. After second offence premium will be
10. Rabbits in class 630 must be brought to the fairground Dressed with heart & liver intact. The committee will not be
responsible for dressing. Exhibitors should plan to bring their own appropriate storage containers (coolers). Animals
should not be less than 3 ½ lbs., nor more than 5 lb. live weight.
11. Each exhibitor is responsible to feed & water their rabbits each day they are kept at the Fair. The committee DOES NOT
assume this responsibility.
12. PEN MEAT RABBITS includes 3 rabbits--each weighing 5 lbs. or less per rabbit and may not be over 70 days old.
Rabbits will be weighted.
13. All Junior Exhibitors must clean up after removal of the rabbits. Exhibitors will not be released until their cage areas
have been checked.
14. Rabbits will be judged according to ARBA Guidelines..
Department 11 Section 1 RABBIT CLASSES
Class 630 Dressed Rabbit Class Class 644 Senior Buck (All other breeds)
Class 631 Pen Meat Rabbits Class 645 Junior Doe (Lop)
Class 632 Single fryer (maybe any Rabbit 5lb or less) Class 646 Junior Buck (Lop)
Class 633 Junior Doe (Californian, New Zealand, or Satin) Class 647 Senior Doe (Lop)
Class 634 Junior Buck (Californian, New Zealand, or Class 648 Senior Buck (Lop)
Satin) Class 651 Production Class - Mother and offspring (3
Class 635 Senior Doe (Californian, New Zealand, or Satin) babies required, not less than 4 weeks old and
Class 636 Senior Buck (Californian, New Zealand, or not more than 3 months old)
Satin) Department Section 2
Class 637 Junior Doe (Mini-Rex & Netherland 11
Class 638 Junior Buck (Mini-Rex & Netherland) Class 649 Best of Breed
Class 639 Senior Doe (Mini-Rex & Netherland) Class 649A Best of Lop
Class 640 Senior Buck (Mini-Rex & Netherland) Class 649B Best of Mini-Rex & Netherland
Class 641 Junior Doe (All other breeds) Class 649C Best of Californian, New Zealand, or Satin)
Class 642 Junior Buck (All other breeds) Class 650 Best of Other
Class 643 Senior Doe (All other breeds)
OGLE COUNTY FAIR one sheet per ANIMAL species ENTRIES CLOSE JULY 5, 2010
Mail entries with checks payable to: Ogle County Fair Association,
PO Box 142, # of Animals # of
Oregon, Illinois 6l06l Head Stalls
Please Print (NOT or
DATE _____________ ENTRIES) Pens
SOCIAL SECURITY Beef-Breeding
NUMBER (REQUIRED) _________________________________ Beef-Market
EXHIBITOR’S NAME _______________________________________ Goats
ADDRESS _____________________________________________ Rabbits
CITY __________________ STATE __________ZIP_________
BIRTHDATE (Month-Date-Year) _______________________
Age as of January 1st ____________
USE ONE LINE PER ENTRY
Dept Dept Section Class Class Name Animal Premise ID Entry Fee
letter number Number Number Birth Date Breed & Tattoo
Total Pen & Stall Fees
Exhibitor Passes Required $15.00 (Limit 2)
1 TIME PER YEAR Administrative Fee $2.00 per exhibitor
Total amount this page
Do not write on back of form, if you need more space use plain paper and attach
Submission of this entry form indicates acceptance of Rules that apply to each class entered as stated in premium book
Please write plainly and give all information.
Entries with Class Number(s) only will not be accepted.
ALL FEES MUST ACCOMPANY ENTRY BLANK (NO Refunds).Total Amount Enclosed