FBA Adviser Accreditation Program
What’s it all about?
Who is eligible for Accreditation?
Any member of FBA who is committed to advising to family owned businesses. This may include sponsor
members, adviser members, corporate adviser members or nominated corporate adviser members of Family
What do I need to do to apply?
Fill in the FBA Adviser Accreditation Application Form available from our website www.fambiz.org.au and return
it to the address on the form.
What courses do I need to attend?
• Family Business Best Practice Awareness Workshop (half day course)
• Launching PadTM (one day course)
• The EssentialsTM (two day course)
What else do I need to do?
Attend two Family Business Australia National Conferences.
How long does it take?
Typically Accreditation can take between two to three years to complete.
If I become Accredited, what will FBA do for me?
• FBA will announce your Accreditation in our quarterly magazine, Generations.
• Your name will appear on our website as part of our Members Only “Adviser Register”.
• Your name will be included in the FBA Accredited Advisers’ list which is sent to every new Member of
Family Business Australia throughout Australia.
• Your name will be provided to any FBA Member requesting an adviser referral.
• FBA will provide you with the Accredited Adviser logo for your use.
• Your local Chapter will let members in your area know about your Accreditation.
To find out more...
Visit the “Education & Accreditation” menu
on our website www.fambiz.org.au
Speak with your local Executive Officer
Contact Karen Doyle,
National Education Manager on 02 9592 3880