Mergers & Acquisitions Deal Analysis – Acciona Energia to Invest $614 Million for Three Wind Power Plants in Oaxaca, Mexico
Acciona Energia, S.A., a wind power development company, announced to invest EUR450 million ($614.38 million) for the construction of three wind farms located in Isthmus of Tehuantepec, Oaxaca, Mexico. The total installed capacity of the plants is 306 MW, which includes Oaxaca II, Oaxaca III and Oaxaca IV, each with installed capacity of 102 MW. The park construction is expected to begin in the second half of 2010 and will be in commercial operation before December 2011. With the investment Acciona is on the way to achieve its strategic objective to install 2,400 MW by 2013 and also strengthens its leadership position in Mexico.
The scope of the report includes –
- The information related to the project finance deal by Acciona Energia, S.A.,
- A brief on company - Acciona Energia, S.A.,
- Comparison of project financedeals in the wind power sector
- The rationale and impact behind project finance by Acciona Energia, S.A.,
Reasons to buy
The Deal Report attempts to focus on the reason finannce wind project by Acciona Energia, S.A
It will allow the reader to:
- Analyze similar project and asset finance deals in the wind energy sector.
- Assists in understanding the impact of the deal.
- Analyze the the Acciona Energia projects