Mergers & Acquisitions Deal Analysis – Greenko Group Announces Private Placement of $116.57 Million
Greenko Group PLC intends to raise gross proceeds of approximately GBP72 million ($116.57 million) in a private placement. Under the offering, the company will issue 51,429,000 common shares at a price of GBP1.4 per share ($2.27 per share). TPG Growth, a private investment firm, through its affiliate will subscribe for GBP20 million ($34 million) of the shares issued in the offering. Greenko intends to use the proceeds from the offering to achieve its near term strategic objectives of developing and acquiring clean energy projects and build a portfolio of 1 GW generating capacity by 2014. Arden Partners plc and Mirabaud Securities Limited are acting as placement agents for the offering. The offering is subject to shareholder approval.
The scope of the report includes –
- The information related to the public offerings by Greenko Group PLC
- A brief on company - Greenko Group PLC
- Comparison of equity offerings deals in the renewable energy sector
- The rationale behind publuc offerings by Greenko Group PLC
Reasons to buy
The Deal Report attempts to focus on the reason raise funds through public offerings by Greenko Group PLC
It will allow the reader to:
- Understand the Drivers for the public offerings
- Analyze similar equity offerings in the renewable energy sector.
- Assists in understanding the Utilisation of the net proceeds generated from the deal.
- Analyze the deal financials and valuation of Greenko Group PLC