About Us Hyaluronic Acid

					About Us
Products
Health Info
Related Links
What’s New


Med Pharma brings you health and energy and vitality
Offer you professional consultations on Hyaluronic Acid.


Company Info
Contact Us
Expert on Hyaluronic Acid----Med Pharma.


Med Pharma Co., LTD. was established in 1994 and is one member of the
Grancosma Group.
Our mission is to improve the health and welfare of people. We distribute
products from major foreign or major domestic pharmaceutical companies. We
serve our customers with our professional knowledge and our passion.
Products such as Hyalgan (Hyaluronic acid intra-articular injector), Bionect
(Hyaluronic acid for wound healing), Hyalobarrier (for anti-adhesion after
surgery), Hyalomatrix (for healing of burns) and Ial-System (Hyaluronic acid
derma-fill injector)


We have a team of expert consulates with extensive knowledge on hyaluronic
acid. All of our excellent products are granted with either FDA approval or CE
marking.


We are open to and welcome the alliance with major foreign or major domestic
pharmaceutical companies.


Address: 6F-1, No. 341, Sec. 4, Hsin Yi Rd, Taipei, Taiwan 106
Telephone: (02) 2707-7920
Fax: (02) 27031385



You are welcome to use our drug consultation service should you have any
questions regarding our products.
Products Info          Durg Consultation


Bionect Gauze-pad


Indications: large-area wounds, cut, abrasions, burn and surgical wounds.


Bionect Gauze-pad is research and developed by Fidia S.p.A’s medical
specialist. Ample clinic trials had proven that small-molecule hyaluronic acid
can effectively penetrate skin.


Bionect Gauze-pad use bioactivity of hyaluronic acid to initiate the recovery
mechanism of the wound and then achieve full recovery of the wounds.


Application:

Cleanse the wound.
Apply Medication to wound if indicated.
Place Bionect Gauze-pad in contact with wound surface.


Bionect Gel


Indications: trauma wound, shallow skin ulcer, bedsore, venous ulcer,
diabetes mellitus ulcer.


Bionect Gel is research and developed by Fidia S.p.A’s medical specialist.
Ample clinic trials had proven that small-molecule hyaluronic acid can
effectively penetrate skin.


Bionect Gel use bioactivity of hyaluronic acid to initiate the recovery
mechanism of the wound and then achieve full recovery of the wounds.


Applications:


Cleanse the wound
Apply Bionect Gel to wound.
You can also apply gel directly on dry or sensitive skin.


Bionect Cream
Indications: trauma wound, shallow skin ulcer, bedsore, venous ulcer,
diabetes mellitus ulcer.


Bionect Cream is research and developed by Fidia S.p.A’s medical specialist.
Ample clinic trials had proven that small-molecule hyaluronic acid can
effectively penetrate skin.


Bionect Cream use bioactivity of hyaluronic acid to initiate the recovery
mechanism of the wound and then achieve full recovery of the wounds.


Applications:


Cleanse the wound
Apply Bionect Cream to wound.
You can also apply cream directly on dry or sensitive skin.


Download related info      Return to product info


Health info update


There are three newly updated info ---Arthritis, Degenerative Knee Arthritis,
Do You Have Arthritis? ----on this page. You are welcome to ask us for related
articles. Med Pharma wish you best of health.


Welcome to the official website of Med Pharma Co., LTD


Welcome to the official website of Med Pharma Co. LTD. This site offer you
detailed product introductions and useful health info. We hope you find this
website helpful because Med Pharma cares about your health.


Knee Joint
Chondroprotective Agent


When it comes to joint pain, many people don’t seek medical treatment right
away because they consider joint pain is a sign of aging rather than ailment.
In fact, there are several effective treatments for degenerative knee arthritis
available. For example, glucosamine and chondrotin sulfate.
These two medicine can help cartilage recovering; therefore they can really
treat the ailment rather than treating just the symptoms such as pain and
inflammation.
They are the bona fide “Chondroprotective“. However there are still debates
going on with regard to the effectiveness of these two medicine and also they
are costly hence the Burrow of Health Insurance only cover those patients who
are over 60 years of age and also only 6 months out of one year for these two
medicine.


A newer treatment is to inject hyaluronic acid into knee joint so that joint
lubrication can prevent joint aging. According to more than a hundred clinical
studies, approximately 80 percent of the patients reported huge improvement
of the the systems. ( loss of pain, increased joint activities, decrease joint
stiffness)


Download related info       Return to health info


Arthritis caused by aging
Degenerative Arthritis


Aging of joint often comes before aging itself. According to statistics, the most
common cause for immobility of seniors is degenerative arthritis.


Degenerative Arthritis, also know as Osteoarthritis, is a common joint ailment.
It can happen to almost anyone, whether male or female. According to studies,
for those under age 30, there is one person in every one hundred that has
osteoarthritis. For those over age 40, the number is one in every ten people.
For those over age 60, the number is one in every two.


What is Degenerative Arthritis?


Wear and tear of joint cartilage would results in thinning and loses of elasticity
of cartilage. As the cleft of joint become narrower, the force exerts on the bone
during walking and excising would gradually cause subchondral cyst, which is
degenerative arthritis. The narrowing of joint cleft, sclerosis, subchondral cyst
or bone spur are all visible on X ray report.
Download related into      Return to health info




Do you have Arthritis?
Do you have Arthritis?


If you continuously experience the following system for more than two weeks
than you need to seek medical help immediately:


1.   Your joints feel stiff when you get up in the morning.
2.   You have one or several swollen joints.
3.   You feel constant pain on one joint.
4.   Your joint appears red and swollen.
5.   You can not move your joint freely.
6.   You experience pain on your joint and weight loss, fever and fatigue.


Other system related to arthritis are muscle ache, fatigue, fever, rash,
depression and sleep disorders, ect.


Degenerative Knee Arthritis
Degenerative Knee Arthritis


The most common degenerative arthritis is degenerative knee arthritis.
So we will discuss this in detail.


Knee joint is one of the most delicate parts of human bone structure.
Knee joint and the adjacent ligament and tendon are aligned perfectly so that
we can stand, walk, run, jump, walk up and down on stairs and do all kinds of
exercise.


How much weight can our knee joint sustain? When we stand still, they sustain
our whole body weight. When we walk on ground, they sustain 4 times of our
body weight. When we climb upward, they sustain 7 times of our body weight.
When we jump, they sustain 15 times of our body weight. For example, when a
person who weight 60 kg jump, his or her knee have to sustain pressure
equivalent to 900 kg. Knee joint is like a well-designed machine that sustains
considerable amount of pressure each day. As one grows older, it is inevitable
of even the most well-oiled machine will cease to function well with the wear
and tear of cartilage, the degenerate blood circulation around the joints and the
decrease of elasticity of ligaments and tendon. Not to mention overweight and
excessive exercise.


Who will have Degenerative Knee Arthritis?


According to the statistics, people over age 40 are more susceptible to
degenerative knee arthritis. For people over age 50, the probability is 20 to 30
%. For people in their 70s and 80s, the probability is as high as 70%.



Hyaluronic acid is good for wounds
Our skin is consist of epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue.


Our skin can prevent the loss of body fluid and the penetration of macrobiotics
(such as germs), chemicals and infrared radiation from the Sun.


The healing process of the wounds.


1. Immune system will destroy germs, preventing infection of the wound
2. Skin will regenerate new tissue and blood vessel to refill the wounds
3. Skin will regenerate itself and the wound will fully recover.


You need to seek medical attention if your wounds can not heal on its own.


Bionect products contains small-molecule hyaluronic acid, which is effective for
protecting skin and healing wounds, including wounds those are not easy to
heal such as diabetes mellitus ulcer and bedsore. They also work very well
with abrasion, shallow ulcer, sunburn and burn wounds.


What is Degenerative Knee Arthritis?


Aging is unavoidable. Bone degeneration, wear and tear of cartilage,
narrowing of joint cleft, ect, all attribute to sclerosis, subchondral cyst and
eventually degenerative arthritis as one grow older. Degenerative arthritis is a
common joint ailment which affects almost every person over age 70.

				
DOCUMENT INFO
Shared By:
Categories:
Stats:
views:87
posted:7/18/2010
language:English
pages:7
Description: About Us Hyaluronic Acid