123 Elm Street • Miami, FL 33183 • Home: 305.555.5555 • Cell: 305.444.4444 • email@example.com
MULTI-STORE RETAIL MANAGEMENT
Dynamic career reflecting record-breaking performance in the retail sales management field. Passionate manager versed in
national strategic business development with the proven ability to determine the best merchandising, product placement, and
sales strategies that achieve optimal success. Track record that demonstrates initiative to exceed personal and corporate sales
targets. Proven ability to quickly and permanently resolve problems. Team oriented with excellent communication skills;
highly effective in training and motivating teams.
ABC STORES, Miami, FL 20xx to Present
REGIONAL MANAGER: Supervise, hire, train, and develop 10 District Managers and 75 Store Managers for a $120
million national lingerie company. Lead corporate strategies and employees to achieve company objectives in the areas of
sales management, store development, and store support. Ensure desired company results in the areas of customer service,
cost control, profitability, human resources, training, merchandising, and visual presentation. Monitor daily sales and
customer service performance. Manage expenses in excess of $500,000. Set aggressive yet realistic goals to ensure success.
• Achieved 10% compensation growth through an initiative focused on heightened performance accountability, detailed
reporting, and reward/ recognition. Maintained payroll at .07% to plan.
• Drove average price per sale from $35 to $42 within one year, an all-time high for company.
• Developed and implemented company’s current performance evaluation protocols for the field.
• Achieved 2% shrinkage – 1% lower than company average and .05% better than corporate objective.
• Created and developed a highly successful Mystery Shop Program with a new vendor.
• Established exceptional teams; focused on succession planning and used proven ability to identify quality candidates.
• Led, motivated, and optimized teams through performance management and targeted selling programs; effectively used
weekly conference calls to challenge and inspire teams.
BCD RETAILER, Miami, FL 20xx to 20xx
DISTRICT MANAGER OF STORE OPERATIONS (20xx to 20xx): Reported directly to CEO for a $300 million home
décor retailer. Oversaw 5 Five District Managers, 50 Store Managers, 100 Assistant Managers, 10 Management trainees, 425
Sales Associates, and 48 full line stores located throughout four states. Administered $11 million payroll. Trained other District
Managers and served as corporate troubleshooter.
DIRECTOR, STORE OPERATIONS (20xx to 20xx): Directed and supervised 15 retail stores with annual sales volume of
$50 million. Developed and trained management on effective buying strategies and business analysis. Ensured corporate goals
were met and exceeded, focusing on merchandising, visual presentation, customer service, staff development, bottom line
expense control, and profitability.
• Drove comparable sales over 12% by improving lifestyle merchandising, customer care, and staff training.
• Maintained lowest staff turnover for over three years.
• Expertly coordinated the grand opening and oversaw the continuous operation of the company’s largest store.
• Achieved and maintained highest customer service scores within the company.
• Recognized for lowest district shrinkage for three consecutive years.
• Earned fast track promotions through increasingly responsible positions, including Assistant Store Manager (20xx to 20xx)
and progressively challenging Store Manager positions throughout the state of Florida (20xx to 20xx).
CDE DEPARTMENT STORE, Miami, FL 20xx to 20xx
ASSISTANT BUYER (20xx to 20xx) • ASSISTANT DEPARTMENT MANAGER (20xx to 20xx)
TECHNICAL SKILLS: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
EDUCATION: University Of XYZ • 20xx to 20xx