Official Rules – PFGBEST® The Future of Trading iPad™ Giveaway 2010
These Rules apply to The Future of Trading iPad Giveaway 2010, sponsored and conducted by
PFGBEST, One Peregrine Way, Cedar Falls, IA 50613.
By entering, you agree to be bound by the following rules:
1. All applicants must complete an online Official Entry form to be eligible.
2. The iPad Giveaway is open to individuals in the general public who are 18 years or older.
3. The Giveaway begins June 1, 2010. Those who are current subscribers to the 30-day trial period
for a BEST Test® simulated trading platform or the simulated BESTDirect® Mobile trading
platform on that date will be automatically enrolled as entrants.
4. Drawings will take place on the first business day of each month for five months, from July 1,
2010 through November 1, 2010.
5. Five names will be drawn monthly for these five months, and each will receive a free iPad.
Winner will be determined by live drawing.
6. There is no fee to sign up for a BEST Test simulated trading platform or the BESTDirect Mobile
simulated trading platform. The trial period for simulated platforms is 30 days, but giveaway
registrants will remain eligible in drawings throughout the 5-month duration of the Giveaway.
7. One simulated trade must be done during the free 30-day trial period in order for the applicant to
be eligible to win an iPad.
8. The drawing for free iPads will be limited to new BEST Test simulated trading platform sign-ups,
new BESTDirect Mobile simulated trading platform sign-ups and current 30 day BEST Test
demo subscribers on June 1, 2010.
9. Void wherever prohibited by law.
10. PFGBEST subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, associated persons, officers, directors, introducing
brokers, and members of their immediate family are ineligible. For each Giveaway, only one
entry per Giveaway is allowed. Entrants are eligible for one prize only.
11. Official Entries must be received by 12:00 midnight U.S. central time on the night preceding the
drawing date, and they will remain eligible through the final drawing date.
12. PFGBEST is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mechanically reproduced, misdelivered,
incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries, messages, or mail; hardware, software or other
technical malfunctions or disturbances; or any other communications failures or circumstances
affecting, disrupting or corrupting the Giveaway in any manner including without limitations,
receipt of entries or entrants’ ability to participate in the Giveaway, or winner notification or
winner response to notification.
13. Prizes will be awarded as follows: Winners will be announced in a webinar each month on the
first business day of the month, at 3:30 p.m. Central time. The webinar information will be
specified on the home page of www.pfgbest.com. Following the live drawing and announcement
at 3:30 p.m., each winner will be notified by mail, e-mail, or telephone. Failure to execute and
return any requested documents within 10 days of attempted delivery of same, or the return of
any prize notification as undeliverable will result in the awarding of the prize to an alternative
14. Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and compliance with the Official
Giveaway Rules and a liability and publicity release.
15. Taxes are winner's sole responsibility.
16. Entry constitutes permission to post winners' first name(s) on Website and to use winner's name,
hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation.
17. PFGBEST has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, and hereby disclaims,
any warranty, representation or guarantee (express or implied, in fact or in law) relative to the
prize or use or enjoyment of the prize.
18. PFGBEST reserves the right to discontinue the Giveaway at any time.
19. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of
these Official Giveaway Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Customer in connection with
the Giveaway, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the
State of Illinois, USA without regard to choice of law rules.