Docstoc

Project 2002 Finance Template - PDF

Document Sample
Project 2002 Finance Template - PDF Powered By Docstoc
					                                              Finance User Group Meeting
                                                                        Minutes

Meeting:          Finance User Group Meeting                                             Chair:            Jim Schneider
Date:             June 6, 2002                                                           Recorder:         Teri Welter
Start Time:       8:00 a.m.
Location:         Rochester Community and Technical College
                  East Hall Room EA103
Participants:     Jan Ahmann, Century College; Dawn Belko and Rita Schulz, North         Not in
                  Hennepin CC; Craig Erickson, Normandale CC; Connie Garrahy,            attendance:
                  Dakota County TC; Denis Kelly, St Paul TC; Deb Kerkaert, Southwest
                  SU; Larry Margolis, Inver Hills CC; Dennis Paesler, Northland CC/TC;
                  Ruth Siefert, Rochester CC/TC; Steve Smith and Jan Marble,
                  Minnesota State University, Mankato; Rick Straka, South Central TC;
                  Jeff Wagner, St Cloud SU; Jim Schneider, Campus Assistance; Rosalie
                  Greeman, Assoc. Vice-Chancellor-Financial Reporting; Lisa Liljedahl,
                  Finance Business Analyst; Dave Lund, Finance Business Analyst; Teri
                  Welter, Finance Business Analyst


TIME (min.)                           TOPIC                         DISCUSSION                           DESIRED OUTCOME/DISCUSSION
                                                                      LEADER
  Thursday      ISRS Current Status                                 Lisa Liljedahl,         Update on status of ISRS projects. See Document below.
    8:00                                                             Dave Lund              Discussed the possibility of an Early Billing that would include
                                                                     Teri Welter            estimated financial aid included on the statement. The group agreed
                                                                                            that this would be something to possibly pursue in the future but agreed
                                                                                            that it is not a priority at this time.
    8:45        Web On-line Payments Update                           Dave Lund              Pilot at Inver Hills CC is occurring on a limited basis. Five-second
                                                                      Teri Welter            response time is being experienced for the time payment is entered to
                                                                                             get a response.
                                                                                             Minor problems have been identified and fixed.
                                                                                             Full operation will begin at Inver in the next week or two.
                                                                                             Campuses will need to contact Dave Lund to be signed up. It can take
                                                                                             a significant amount of time to get a new merchant ID with the bank.
                                                                                             Campuses are encouraged to begin this process as soon as possible if
                                                                                             they are anticipating use on line
                                                                                             Address verification – We will add this functionality so campuses can
                                                                                             have this option available on a case by case basis.
    9:15        Break
     9:30          Policies/Procedures                                    Jim Schneider             Cost Allocation procedure will be strongly recommended to get into
                       ACC_5_5                                                                      ISRS for FY02. This is final.
                       Alliss Tuition Waivers funded from Alliss                                    Cost allocation program will not work for subsidized indirect cost
                       Foundation grant                                                             because the program records this to cash.
                       Capturing of revenue in Customized                                           FR will review the impact of indirect
                       Training fund 120                                                            Closing Fiscal Year – Need to post June 28 payroll, close transactions,
                       Construction Project Managment Assesment                                     update batch, do month end update prior to 6/30 midnight.
                       Cost Alloca guidelines 2-02 revised JS                                       Laptop programs can be moved out of the general fund but the
                       Fiscal Calendar                                                              Department of Finance must approve it.
                       Gift Certificates sales
                       Grant Indirect and Administrative cost
                       reimbursement
                       Institutional Finance- work plan
                       Internal Sales Survey
                       Loan transactions
     10:00         PeopleSoft 8.0                                            Rosalie            It appears that the interface to SEMA4 will still be available for MnSCU
                                                                          Greeman/Lisa          with the upgrade. Some SCUPPS changes will be needed. This upgrade
                                                                            Liljedahl           will take place Spring of 2003.
     10:15         PR Module                                              Lisa Liljedahl             1. Group agreed that reprints should continue to be done at the METE
                      1. W-2 and 1042-S Reprints at the                                                   regional center rather than modifying ISRS to print a duplicate.
                         Institution                                                                 2. Timesheets are being modified. FUG members should get
                      2. A change to the Timesheet                                                        feedback to Lisa by 6/14.
     10:45         MAPS FUND Code Changes for MnSCU                     Margaret Jenniges       Information regarding this change and the affect on campuses will be given
                                                                                                to CFFO’s at their meeting on 6/7.
     11:00         Future Meeting Dates                                                         Recommendation is to combine June and January FUG meetings with CFFO
                   August 15-16 @ Rochester College (?)                                         Conference and invite others to sit in on the meeting. Next meeting will be
                                                                                                October 10th @ Mankato SU. This will be the last meeting before members
                                                                                                are rotated off and new members are added on the committee.


Tasks Assigned as Action Items
 #    Originatio     Critical     Description                                                                         Assigned to            Status
      n Date         Due Date
1.    02/23/01                    Need an AG opinion on whether or not we are obligated to follow 16A.49              Rosalie                Note sent to AG on May 2.
                                  “Refunds of $1 or less”. – Will be included in AR Collections project.
2.    05/24/01                    User Group would like a total on the AC0450UG. Al agreed to put together            Al Finlayson/Teri      Added as a Discretionary
                                  some possible rules as to what makes sense for different transaction types.         Welter                 Maintenance Project
                                  Add as a discretionary maintenance item.
3.    08/09/01                    Set up task force to discuss statements for bills – add Denis Kelly to the group.   Teri Welter            This will be done when business
                                                                                                                                             rules are defined for AR
                                                                                                                                             Collections –Phase II
4.    11/15/01                    Third party receivable balance by TP customer and student query moved to            Jim Schneider          Will get query out on web
                                  replicated query library
5.    2/21/02   Work with Atomic to determine what process would be used to verify credit           Dave Lund         Atomic reports that this has not
                card payments when Credit Card Company requests verification (proof).                                 been an issue – detail available
                                                                                                                      through Merchant Console and
                                                                                                                      description of our security should
                                                                                                                      be sufficient.
6.    2/21/02   Note: Jan mentioned that two payments are getting processed so more is paid         Dave Lund         If a second payment were
                than the balance due. Need to determine how we would handle this in the On                            processed, the payment would not
                Line Web process. Hopefully we would not accept the payment.                                          have a transaction in our system to
                                                                                                                      match, so it would not result in a
                                                                                                                      double posting to ISRS. A
                                                                                                                      discrepancy between the totals of
                                                                                                                      the two systems would result, and
                                                                                                                      should be easily identified when
                                                                                                                      reconciling.
7.    2/21/02   Need to document the reconciliation process as it pertains to voids.                Dave Lund
8.    2/21/02   Discuss with Richard Tvedten regarding courses that end before 6/30 and what        Karen Kedrowski
                term they should be recorded in. (Summer vs. Spring)
9.    2/21/02   Investigate the possibility to have a summary option on MAPS interface report       Dave Lund         Will add as Discretionary
                or summarize JC transactions on the interface program.                                                Maintenance Project.
10.   2/21/02   Add the ability for Business Manager or Purchasing Head security levels to          Lisa Liljedahl
                blank out the Ship to Bldg Code field. That way the institution’s address
                won’t appear on the P.O. and they can write special instructions to get it
                mailed to an off-campus site. For example, to a resort that they are having a
                conference at. Requestor would need to insert a memo on the memo screen
                with a request to have it changed. This will be added as a discretionary
                maintenance item.
11.   2/21/02   Allow users to record a comment in the transaction description field on general     Teri Welter       Add as a discretionary
                receipts.                                                                                             maintenance project
12.             Explore the possibility of adding comments as a parameter option on the             Teri Welter       Add as a discretionary
                AC0531CP report.                                                                                      maintenance project
13.   2/21/02   Check with internal audit as to whether campuses should be using positive           Deb Winter        Rosalie is trying to get copies of
                pay.                                                                                                  court cases from US bank to run
                                                                                                                      by MnSCU General Counsel to try
                                                                                                                      to determine who really is liable if
                                                                                                                      we decline to go on positive pay
14.   2/21/02   Explore the possibility of having the check confirmation report sent to a file so   Lisa Liljedahl    03-22-02 - sent an e-mail to Deb
                that it can be sent to the bank.                                                                      W. stating the fields on the
                                                                                                                      AP0103CB report. I don’t think it
                                                                                                                      has everything that the bank needs.
15.   6/6/02                   Can other campuses get the report that Al did for the 6 campuses being           Teri Welter          Sent to Al on 6/10: Al, At the FUG
                               audited?                                                                                              the campuses asked whether or not
                                                                                                                                     they could get access to the aging
                                                                                                                                     report that you did for Winona and
                                                                                                                                     are going to do for the 6 campuses
                                                                                                                                     being audited?
16.   6/6/02                   How do the campuses get around the personal guarantee at Wells Fargo when         Dave Lund
                               setting up a new Merchant ID? Suggestion from group was to work with AG
                               office to get this language removed from the contract. Follow up with Inver
                               Hills and others for their experiences.
17.   6/6/02                   Customized training revenues – not consistent – Does all customized revenue       Jim Schneider
                               have to be in fund 120. Need procedures for this.
18. 6/6/02                     Can W-2 and 1042-S information be displayed on web?                               Lisa Liljedahl
Campus Members:                                                                        Office of the Chancellor Representatives:

Jan Ahmann, Century College                                                           Rosalie Greeman, Assoc. Vice-Chancellor-Financial Reporting
Dawn Belko, North Hennepin Community College                                          Karen Kedrowski, Program Dir. - Budget
Craig Erickson, Normandale Community College                                          Lisa Liljedahl, Finance Business Analyst
Connie Garrahy, Dakota County Technical College                                       Dave Lund, Finance Business Analyst
Denis Kelly, St Paul Technical College                                                Jim Schneider, Campus Assistance
Deb Kerkaert, Southwest State University                                              Teri Welter, Finance Business Analyst
Larry Margolis, Inver Hills Community College                                         Internal Audit Representative
Dennis Paesler, Northland Community and Technical College
Ruth Siefert, Rochester College
Steve Smith, Minnesota State University, Mankato
Rick Straka, South Central Technical College
Jeff Wagner, St Cloud State University
                                                               ISRS CURRENT STATUS

Data Problems
Balances in Object Code 9001 that do not balance to the students account. These items need to be complete prior to updating Fund Balance. Items in FY 2001
amounting to approximately $15,000 systemwide include:
        ° Missing JG’s on Waiver Corrections
        ° Check assurance issues
        ° Campuses with receivable balances in 2001 still needing to be rolled

     Resp.: Campus Assistance and Teri Welter

     Status: Complete



ISRS Updates
1.   AR Collections

     Resp.: Teri Welter

     Project Description This project is broken into two phases.
     ° Phase I which Includes - Write-off Process; identifying collection activities taken on a student; identifying students at outside collection agencies; identifying
         customers in bankruptcy; modify billing programs as needed to support business rules.

     Status: Development has begun with the focus geared for creating the Write Off Transaction.

     °   Phase II which Includes – DOF Quarterly reporting including a new Write Off Report; aging reports; billing changes, assessing late fees; assessing interest
         charges.

     Status: A majority of the business rules have been recorded into the Business Process Model. Billing changes appears to be the major
     piece that has not yet been defined.

2.   PALS Interface

     Project Description:
     Provide an automated interface between the PALS library system and ISRS Accounts Receivable. On a nightly basis, a batch program will run which will place new
     library fine charges on student accounts, and will inform the PALS system of payments made against outstanding charges.

     Resp.: Dave Lund
     Status: Complete – Released and Notice was sent to campuses.



3.   01-TI-AR - AR Redesign

     General Project Status:
     AR Redesign Project – Phase I – “To prepare the ISRS 3-tier architectural framework that will support accounts receivable functions
     using a variety of business tools, including client/server and web. This will provide a solid foundation upon which accounts receivable
     functionality may be re-constructed and expanded.”
     Resp.: Teri Welter

     Status: This has been released to the On line payment pilot site – Inver Hills.

     Open Issue: Data management issues

4.   01-T1 - MnSCU Online Payments Student Account Display

     Resp.: Dave Lund

     Status: Online acceptance of credit card payments has begun at a pilot site. Initial testing appears successful, but will be evaluated through the entire process before
     the next step is taken. Testing will thorough.


5.   01-RM-PC Vendor Deletion

     Resp.: Lisa Liljedahl

     Status: PC0031UG, PC0048UG, AC0228UG, and some additional programs were rolled to QC and have been tested and are waiting to roll out to production but
     we don’t want them to roll out until Dept. of Finance has done the deletion process. We sent a test file to Dept. of Finance and we are waiting to hear back if it was
     successful or not. Then we need to receive a test from them and if everything goes well, Dept. of Finance estimates deleting vendors on 07-01-02. Also, the date
     changed. Previously, they were going to delete vendors that didn’t have any activity after 06-30-98 and this has been changed to 06-30-00.

6.   02-RM-AC Fiscal Year Calendar

     New Appropriation Object Code 9004 – This was added for FY2003. AC0410CB MAPS Interface Batch was modified so that the Appropriation is not interfaced
     to MAPS - it is only recorded in ISRS.
     Critical Date: 4/30/02
     Status: Released to Production on 4/25/02

     Updated Fund Balance – Includes FY 2001 data cleaned up, remaining AR balances rolled, data assurance programs run for all campuses and final fund balance
     program run to close FY01.
     Critical Date: 6/01/02
     Status: Released to Production on 4/30/02

7.   01-RM-FC Facilities Condition Assessment

     Design and development work is underway for managing Facilities Condition Assessment (deferred maintenance) data and creating an ongoing Facilities Condition
     Assessment process.
         Phase I – Assessment entry and Maintenance
         Phase II – Project and Scenario Creation
         Phase III – Life Cycle Management

     Resp.: Dave Lund

     Status: Phase I is in production, with a few design corrections identified, and expected to roll to QC in June. Training is being conducted regionally, and the
     opportunity is being used to introduce some campus Facilities personnel to ISRS. For Phases II and III, Process modeling, database design, and initial screen design
     are progressing.

8.   01-RM-FC Systemwide Capitol Project Reporting

     The Facilities Individual Project entry screen (FC0500UG) and report (FC0501CP) are being reviewed for completeness and functionality with Facilities and our
     Trainer, Robyn Olson. When we are all satisfied with the functionality in the existing process, Robyn will work with those institutions with outstanding projects to
     get them trained and comfortable with the process. Once confirmed that the data being collected is correct, we will work to identify the system wide reporting needs,
     and develop a strategy to meet those needs.

     Resp.: Dave Lund

     Status: This project is now awaiting conclusions and direction from Facilities.

9.   01-RM-FC Space Utilization Report

     Development of Space Utilization Report modeled after Paulien Study, for use by campuses and system office.

     Resp.: Dave Lund

     Status: This project has been re-prioritized to follow other identified projects. Completion of the conversion project, and training of campus personnel to keep the
     data current, will allow extraction of the necessary data to have Paulien do the processing. This is not an ideal long term solution, however, as the campuses are not
     able to run the reports themselves to take advantage of the management tools, nor is the System Office able to run different variations on demand, to meet Board and
     Legislative reporting requests.

10. 02-RM-SR Financial Reporting Changes to ISRS

     Priorities have been submitted to support financial reporting
     1. Fundware Implementation includes the following:
         a)                          Write programs for loading Chart of Accounts - Complete
         b)                          Installation of Fundware - Complete
         c)                          Create new tables in ISRS to support Fundware COA - Complete
         d)                          Write program to load balances from FY01 financial statements – In Development
         e)                          Write program to reverse financial statement entries - In Development
         f)                          Write programs for data extracts from ISRS- In Development
    2.   Equipment Modifications includes the following:
         a)                          Modify depreciation calculation - Complete
         b)                          Modify system to enforce rules for equipment and fund determination – In QC
         c)                          Clean up Equipment data according to the business rules
         d)                          Modify equipment reports as needed for module changes
    3.   Modify the Grant/Project Screen - to record additional grant information including: Advance or Reimbursement; Match Required; Match % or amount; Sub
         Recipient; Sub Recipient Name. Critical Date 5/31. Complete
    4.   Occurrence Date Edits - Modify various transaction screens that will be identified by the system office so that Occurrence Date default is modified either to not
         default any date or add logic to default a more realistic date. Critical Date 6/15. In QC.
    5.   Labor Distribution Modification: Modify the current labor distribution process to post an entry to the payroll clearing general ledger that debits Object Code
         8199 and credits Object Code 8110. Critical Date - none. Done Manually until released
    6.   AP Assurance report verifies object code 8600. Critical Date – none. Run old
    7.   Rebuild Lease Screen to include additional information for leased facilities. Critical Date 6/30
    8.   Extract aged receivables by customer for six colleges being audited. Critical Date 7/31. Status: Winona was run – waiting for FR feedback.

    Resp.: Teri Welter

    Status: See individual items above in bold.

11. 02-RM-AC Modify CITA interface

    Modify the MAPS CITA interface to NOT add the dash and two digit number to the invoice field when there are multiple lines for a vendor. Evidently, this is
    causing a lot of the problems for the vendors as they are trying to tie out EFT payments.

    Resp.: Teri Welter

    Status: Complete

12. 02-RM-FA Heso – Minnesota State Grant Changes
    Awards will now be calculated based on actual tuition and fees. Manual charges entered into AR may relate to a course but this is not reflected in the system.
    Because not all courses are eligible under the MN St Grant rules, the manual charge cannot be identified as to whether it is eligible.

    Modify the Accounts Receivable module to support the calculation of the Minnesota State Grant Financial Aid awards by:

    1.   Non- Refundable Course Fees – These fees are recorded manually because the tuition calc program will remove any associated course fees if the student drops
         the course prior to the total obligation date. In order to allow users to automate this charge the suggested changes are needed. This will allow the aid applied
         process to identify these as eligible or non-eligible charges because the course id is associated with the fee.
        a) Add a field to AR_SPL_FEES table to identify a course fee as Non-Refundable.
        b) Modify the Tuition Calc program to read whether the fee is Non-Refundable. If yes, do not remove fee if course is dropped.
   The question was raised whether this practice was within the MnSCU refund policy. After further investigation into the type of fees this
   was to support, it was determined that the fees were not always refundable. This has been removed from scope and the campus was
   advised to use a different business practice for charging these fees.
   Laptop fees – Some of these fees are eligible. Campuses are now assigning a course to laptop rental and registering the student in the course. Should Laptop Fees be
   considered an Administrative Fee? What screen should we generate this fee from?
   Issue: How to identify which admin fees are eligible?

   Issue: Test out fees - were identified as fees that could be eligible. Currently there is not a uniform process for recording these fees. Until a process is defined,
   these will not be included in this project.

   Resp.: Teri Welter

   Status: Business Rules being defined.

13. 02-RM-PR Grad Asst/Supp Tax

   A process to handle the graduate assistants’ tuition waivers. Also, there are some earnings types that should be taxed based on the supplemental tax method and
   currently they are being taxed based on the tax tables.

   Resp.: Lisa Liljedahl

   Status: Had a taskforce meeting to come up with the procedure to handle graduate assistant tuition waivers. Modified the existing Award ID 10072 to be used for
   nontaxable tuition waivers and added a new Award ID 10189 to be used for taxable tuition waivers. I need to work on getting the BPM documented and the
   implementation rules completed. Review with Development and then give to the taskforce to review.

14. Nonresident Alien Student Employee

   Modifications and bugs that were discovered after reporting 1042-Ss to the IRS for the first time. Also, changes that came up during the training sessions.

   1.   Multiple Visa records – look at most recent Visa record.
   2.   Multiple Port of Entry records – look at oldest Port of Entry record.
   3.   Student at multiple colleges in a CYR – need to combine 1042-S earnings from all institutions when checking if earned more than max treaty amount.
   4.   If 8233 year is deleted – change all the earnings to go to a W-2 instead of a 1042-S.
   5.   When checking earnings against max treaty amount we need to only look at 1042-S gross earnings and not W-2 earnings. Once this is rolls out then we will
        need to see if any students were changed to have taxes deducted out before earning the max treaty amount.
   6.   If nonresident alien then should be FICA/Medicare exempt and don’t allow the user to override this. Once this rolls out then we will have to see if any
        nonresident aliens had FICA/Medicare deducted and inform the institution to complete a FICA/Medicare refund.
   7.    If the nonresident alien has a F-2 or J-2 Visa then in most cases they aren't eligible for treaty benefits. So, just warn the user if they try to set as exempt.
   8.   Nonresident alien student employees need to have an active passport to be an employee. Put an edit in so you can’t activate on the PR0021UG unless they have
        an active passport. Also, this audit process will run during the final payroll process. Warn the users that the passport is going to expire in 6 months.
     9.   When changes are made on the PS0016UG or PS3001UG screen after final payroll has been processed then it could change what tax form the earnings should
          be reported on. So, it could change it from going to a 1042-S to a W-2 (we are only concerned with the ones that would be changed from a 1042-S to a W-2
          since they would have to have a 8233 Form on file to have the earnings on a 1042-S and this should be entered in the PR Module). Since we are assigning
          which form (W-2 or 1042-S) they go to during the final payroll process, if changes are made after the final payroll process then we need a process to catch these
          and change them to a W-2 instead.

          So, when final payroll is processed run a program to look for any changes that would cause the person to go from a 1042-S Form to a W-2 Form. For example,
          PS0016UG was changed from nonresident alien (02) to resident alien (03) with an effective date of 03-08-02 but it was changed after final payroll for PPE 03-
          12-02 was processed so the PPE 03-12-02 earnings are assigned to go to a 1042-S but now they should go to a W-2. Change the earnings to go to a W-2. Write
          an informational audit message to the PR0120UG screen. Then send an e-mail to the user. Users will need to fill out their e-mail address on UT3020UG. This
          screen will be available for users who have a PR_01H or PR_02H rights identifier.

          Resp.: Lisa Liljedahl

          Status: BA Testing – almost ready to go to QC.

15. MAPS FUND Codes

     The Department of Finance has requested MnSCU to be moved to their own funds in MAPS. In ISRS the MAPS fund codes will be changed on 6/30. More
     information will be sent to staff working in MAPS regarding the impact this will have on the activity in the document listing and MnSCU to MAPS reconciliation’s.
     Note – this will not impact the MAPS General Fund 105.


Discretionary Maintenance
1.   CI000010 – Issue Inquiry Revision

     To provide a better method of retrieval of job information, especially by Buyer Cost Center and Job Level Reverence number.

     Project Description: Modify existing query.

     Resp.: Dave Lund

     Status: In development, low priority.

2.   CA000010 – Posting Duplicate Avoidance

     Modify programs to prevent posting of duplicate accounting transactions.

     Project Description:
     1. Move posting program into Accounting batch runstream, which would prevent it from being run more than once each day.

     Resp.: Dave Lund
     Status: In development, low priority.

3.   02-DM- AR AR0138UG Cash Session

     At the user group meeting it was requested to "change the number of days to open a cash session from 5 days to 10 days".

     This will include the ability to back date or forward date a new session and reopen a previous session 10 days

     Resp.: Teri Welter

     Status: In design – low priority.

4.   02-DM-AR Modifications to AR0720 –

     °    Add totals to the bottom of this report for Columns "Aid Applied" , "Funds Applied", "Funds Not Applied". if Multiple terms are requested include a subtotal
          by term with a grand total for all terms. If this isn't possible, one Total including all terms will be acceptible.

     °    Add parameter option for report to be e-mailed.

     Resp.: Teri Welter

     Status: Complete – 2/25/02

5.   02-DM-AC Changes to AC0514CP

     °    Add a Grand Total Revenue and Grand Total Expense to the bottom of the report

     °    Add a blank line after Total Expense when multiple Cost Centers are displayed so that the report is easier to read.

     °    Add " User Field Parameter" as an optional parameter to the report

     °    Add the option to have the report E-mailed.

     Resp.: Teri Welter

     Status: Complete

6.   02-DM-AR AR0390CB - Remove Business Office Holds

     Release of Business Office Holds when Funds are Applied

     Proposed Implementation Rules:
         a)   Funds applied is run for a number of students and we know specifically which students had funds applied transactions.
         b)   Look to see if any of these students have a 0031 - business office hold on their account.
         c)   Any student that has a 0031 hold should have the hold program (CT1010CB) run by calling the hold program similar to the on line screens
         d)   This will NOT cause new holds to be created if we only look at students that currently have a hold.

     Resp.: Teri Welter

     Status: Complete.

7.   02-DM-AR Modify AR_16 Security

     AR_16 Security is used for setting up Students to receive Third Party Awards and to assign Third Party customers to awards. Users that do not have security to
     record this activity often have a need to review it in order to respond to student questions or analyize financial aid issues.

     Modify AR_16 security to include a High and Low security per security standards. Low rights will not have any update rights.

     Resp.: Teri Welter

     Status: Submitted to development as a low priority.

8.   02-DM-AC AC0521CP – New Parameters
     Detail on closed years similar to the AC0581CP.

     Any additional parameters needed?
     ° Ability to run the trial balance for a given date so you don’t have to be present on the last day of the month to run it?
     ° E-mail report?

     Resp.: Teri Welter

     Status: Requirements being defined.

9.   02-DM-AR SSN field on AR0119UG for Third Party Customers
     The AR0119UG screen includes the student SSN number in the grouping so that campuses can identify which student they are applying payments to. More and
     more Customized Training departments are using the Third Party process often they do not have students SSN #s when they record them in the system and ISRS
     doesn't require it.

     For third party customers, if there is no SSN available to be displayed in the "3rd Pty/SSN" field, display the student tech ID instead.

     Resp.: Teri Welter

     Status: Complete 5/20/02
10. 02-DM-PR MW-R
Create a MW-R audit process in the PR Module. For a student employee who claims to have states taxes withheld from a state other than MN and the state has a
reciprocity agreement with MN then he/she needs to have a MW-R Form on file each calendar year. If the employee had a MW-R Form on file for the previous
calendar year then there is a grace period to get the MW-R Form on file for the new calendar year. The grace period is until February 28th. After February 28th, if the
employee doesn’t have a MW-R Form on file for the new calendar year then the employee’s federal and state W-4 allowances stay the same but the state the
withholdings are being deducted for changes to MN instead of the reciprocity state.

Resp.: Lisa Liljedahl

Status: BA Testing – almost ready to go to QC.

				
DOCUMENT INFO
Description: Project 2002 Finance Template document sample