123 Elm Street. • Miami, FL 33183 • Home (305) 555-5555 • Cell (305) 444-4444 • firstname.lastname@example.org
IT SERVICE DELIVERY – TECHNOLOGY/OPERATIONS
Department Creation/Restructure • Change Management • Team Building
Effective leader with extensive strategic and change-management experience. Proven ability to develop a clear vision and
strong team foundation. Adept at implementing initiatives that improve morale, increase efficiency, promote teamwork, and
increase inter-departmental cooperation. Demonstrated ability to effectively improve processes, identify strengths/weaknesses,
and implement company policies, standards, changes in operations, and systems to optimize productivity. Strong “Client First”
attitude for both internal and external clients.
SERVICE DELIVERY PROFILE
• Needs Assessment and Focus Resources – After a complete manpower assessment, re-engineered processes and wrote
software application. Improved the previously held customer order on-time delivery rate of 70% to 95%, resulting in
increased revenue by shortening revenue start time.
• Innovation and Creativity – Increased customer satisfaction by 20% through improved customer expectations at outset of
the sale. Championed Roundtable Forum, which enhanced communication between operational organizations and
Sales/Front Office Departments, thus improving understanding of process and challenges of delivering services.
• Delivered Results – Turned around critical project that was 1 1/2 years behind schedule and met or exceeded all goals.
• Technology Solutions – Led teams to design innovative solutions in C#, VB6, .NET, PHP, POSTGRES. Individually
developed applications in Lotus Domino 6.5. Designed infrastructures with a cross platform of Windows and Linux,
including predictive dialers, digital recording, automated faxing, proxy environment, Web services, and an intranet.
ABC CABLE & WIRELESS INC., Miami, FL 20xx – 20xx
International telecommunication company with 105-year history.
SENIOR MANAGER, SERVICE DELIVERY (20xx – 20xx): Directly managed four senior managers and a total staff of 120
employees for frame relay, point-to-point, voice, and IP provisioning. Acted as a liaison between U.S. Operations and U.K.
Global Front Office. Provided accurate and precise communications within U.S. sales and business markets.
• Increased productivity while managing corporate-wide headcount reduction.
• Led department to break record for most circuits provisioned; maintained same level of performance through tenure.
• Served on Customer Committee to develop an inter-departmental plan that increased customer satisfaction.
MANAGER, SERVICE DELIVERY (20xx – 20xx): Led Customer Information Specialist Team and Installation Engineering
Department, directing and motivating 40 employees. Oversaw customer coordination of IP, voice, and frame installation.
Ensured complete customer satisfaction with each installation.
• Created customized order-tracking tool that increased visibility of orders. Efforts eliminated redundant requests for
order status and the need for additional manpower to track and communicate order status internally.
• Replaced potential system costing $5 million that was incomplete and not accepted by the user base.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND AFFILIATIONS
AFFILIATIONS: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, University of XYZ, Miami, FL
CERTIFICATIONS: Certified Netware Engineer, Certified Lotus Notes Consultant, Lotus Certified Professional,
ISO Certified Internal Auditor for 9001 Standards
AFFILIATIONS: The Association of Network Service Professionals • National Youth Coaches Association