123 Elm Street Miami, FL 33183 H: (305)555-5555 C: (305)444-4444 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dedicated information systems manager with comprehensive leadership and software development experience.
• Project Leadership • Information Systems Management • Software Development/Support
• Change Management • Vendor Relations • Requirements Assessment
• Ongoing Process Improvement • Staff Mentoring & Supervision • Technical Support
ABC SOLUTIONS, Miami, FL (20xx – 20xx)
I/S Manager, Terminal Production Support
Oversaw departmental activities maximizing productivity and Vcom terminal uptime. Established department processes and
procedures. Implemented management reporting. Managed vendor relationships. Promoted continuous improvement.
Facilitated meetings, set expectations, communicated progress, and provided overall project management support to
successfully deliver milestones on time and within budget. Met strict SLA agreements for new projects and maintenance.
• Identified vendor penalties due in excess of $400,000. Collaborated with vendors to enhance their performances.
• Developed user reference manual to support Vcom Team.
• Identified data elements and created reporting functions to monitor and repair terminal issues. Proactively uncovered
issues before customers were impacted.
• Designed and documented reports for monitoring daily terminal activity and identification of potential issues.
• Reduced turnaround time for problem resolution by designing tool to scan trace files for issue identification.
• Devised and authored online frequently asked questions tool for user and I/S community.
• Identified ways to manage Vcom phone and ensure it was operational.
BCD ENTERPRISES, Miami, FL (20xx – 20xx)
Senior Manager, Information Systems
Managed a team of 20 systems analysts and two team leaders for current and new systems development efforts. Oversaw
hiring, budget forecasting, and resource/task allocation. Designed systems for critical clients. Planned and administered
effective solutions to resolve client problems. Implemented corporate audit standards as well as policies and procedures for
systems development. Developed a validation checklist to ensure weekly/monthly workload accountability. Served as
member of Due Diligence Committee during mergers and acquisitions.
Reduced staffing 33% by identifying/resolving program issues; implemented cross-functional training.
Increased efficiency of generic program cloning; reduced from 90 days to 45 days.
Streamlined operations and reduced manual labor by automating a host of programs in areas of loading inventory
data, mail-tracking information, and digital asset posting.
Lowered storage costs by developing an effective on-demand inventory control system.
Realized support savings of 80 hours per month and increased reliability by redesigning a legacy system.
Consistently achieved or exceeded systems department revenue targets through team organization.
Bachelor of Science: Business Management, XYZ UNIVERSITY, Miami, FL
Software Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook, FrontPage, Visio, Project Workbench, Great
Applications: Plains, Rational ClearQuest, Project, Business Objects, POS, and Hummingbird Document Manager
Languages: COBOL and NEAT/3
Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute (in progress)