Sample Cover Letter
1234 Sample Lane
Sample, CO 80000
(303) 555-5555 home
Company Name May 5th
City, State Zip
(000) 000-0000 phone
Re: Regional Manager Position
Dear Contact Person:
After taking a few years off to travel and spend time with my family I am eager to return to continuing a
successful career based on my strong operations, sales and marketing background. Highly skilled at
strategic planning and integrating systems to enhance operating efficiencies, improve productivity and
reduce costs company-wide. Eager to serve in a demanding and responsible position with a company that
expects results from its management team.
The experience I have that answers your needs for a Regional Manager are:
• Experience overseeing the day-to-day activities within a successful team, including account
management, customer service, financial management and budgeting.
• Developed strong, empowered teams that consistently met objectives and exceeded sales goals.
• Experience restructuring and redirecting poor performing operations to restore profitable growth.
• Defined immediate and long-term goals, formulated innovative marketing strategies and executed
aggressive action to optimize results.
• Strong financial background; regularly performed profit and loss and budget analysis; exceeded
revenue and ROI objectives consistently.
• Evaluated and integrated acquisitions and managed existing entities for continued growth.
• Initiated numerous cost controls, organizational restructuring and strategic staff reductions.
• A leader at researching, developing and launching new products/services for diversification.
I would consider relocating, yet after several years of extensive travel am seeking a position with minimal
travel requirements where I can develop and implement key strategic objectives while leading a driven
sales force within a growing company.
I look forward to hearing from you to discuss in greater detail the valuable contributions I can make to
your management team as your next Regional Manager. I can be reached at the number above.
Your time and consideration are most appreciated.
Sample Cover Letter