Sump Pump Systems
One of the most important parts of any waterproofing system is a reliable
drainage system. Although in some cases a drainage system may be installed
without a sump pump, most basements and crawl spaces require a sump
pump to ensure your home stays dry. Our Sump Pump System is built using
only the highest grade of materials to ensure quality and lasting performance.
• 3/4 hp cast iron sump pump - Pumps up to
5,150 gallons per hour. Solid cast iron
construction is durable and will not rust.
• 14”, 40 gallon basin - Prevents sump pump
from turning on too frequently increasing
the lifespan of the pump
• Durable basin lid - Able to hold over 400 lbs.
• Recessed floor drain - Installed in lid to capture
water in case of any broken pipes other pipes
other forms of flooding that may occur
• Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
• Water Level Alarm
• Battery Backup
• Radon Gas Kit
To alleviate and excessive humidity in the crawl space we install state of the
art industrial performance dehumidification system.
• Operates in low temperatures
• Whisper quiet operation
• Commercial grade metal housing
• Ductable vents
• Easily maintained
• Ultra efficient, low annual operating cost
1.800.52.AGENT • 1.800.522.4368