Carnegie Mellon Oracle Purchasing Module Access Agreement
Carnegie Mellon University is pleased to allow you to have access to creating or approving
purchase orders within the Oracle Purchasing Module. It represents the university's trust in you
as a responsible member of the university community that will safeguard and protect our assets.
I, _______________________________________ hereby acknowledge having been trained in
the proper access and use of the Carnegie Mellon Oracle Purchasing Module.
I agree to comply with Purchasing policies and procedures (as found in the Procurement Manual
located on the Procurement Web site) and the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including
but not limited to the following documents, the text of which are incorporated by reference:
• Oracle Purchasing User Procedure Manual
• Oracle Support Materials for Purchasing Training and User Procedures
• Buyers' Code of Ethics / Anti-Kickback Clause [Reference: Purchasing Policy on Conflict of
Interest and Buying Ethics] (The Act imposes criminal penalties on any person who knowingly
and willfully engages in the prohibited conduct addressed in the Act [reference FAR 3.502-2
• OMB Circular A-110 and Federal Acquisitions Requirements, if applicable.
• Conflicts of Interest Disclosure Statement
• Purchasing Checklist and Bid Summary Form
• Buyer Actions Matrix
• Price/Cost Analysis (Price Reasonableness)
I acknowledge knowing the location of, or having received said documents and confirm that I
have read and understand the terms and conditions. I understand that I will be required to review
and agree to these documents annually.
I understand and agree that all Preferred Supplier pricing and agreements should be treated as
proprietary information and should not be shared outside of the university community.
Signature _____________________________________ Date _________________________
Campus Address _______________________________ Campus Phone _________________