QUALITY MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
II/ Key job tasks of Quality manager job description
1. Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the
2. Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the
Company’s Quality Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system
3. Effectively interact with Production and Development teams to maintain
product supply and help introduce new products
4. Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external
5. Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
6. Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and
evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary.
7. Supervising technical staff in carrying out tests and checks.
8. Writing technical and management systems reports.
9. Bringing together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan,
formulate and agree comprehensive quality procedures.
10. Persuading reluctant staff to change their way of working to incorporate
11. Manage and maintain the Company’s quality inspection and product release
programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes
and finished goods.
12. Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals,
objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the QA/QC.
13. Setting qa compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved.
14. Maintaining awareness of the business context and company profitability,
including budgetary control issues.
15. Assessing the product specifications of the company and its suppliers, and
comparing with customer requirements.
16. Considering the application of environmental and health and safety standards.
17. Agreeing standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods for staff
18. Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
19. Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
20. Liaising with customers’ auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective
action and compliance with customers’ specifications.
21. Establishing standards of service for customers or clients.
22. Preparing clear explanatory documents such as customers’ charters.
23. Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical
24. Organize and manage quality assurance function in close co-operation with
the customers and with the Company’s Management team (Member of
25. Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training.
26. Collating and analyzing performance data and charts against defined
III / Job specification of quality manager job description
1. Bachelor’s Degree in an applied science or engineering field.
2. 5 years prior experience in Quality Assurance for consumer product
3. Demonstrated experience working with contract manufacturers, suppliers, or
4. Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication skills.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
6. Passion and alignment with our mission, vision, values & operating principles.
7. Passion for working in a values based company in alignment with a learning
8. Experience in quality management systems.
9. Experience in quality system audits.
10. Demonstrates a passion and a responsibility for consumer.
11. Exhibit a passion for the company’s Essence, Global Imperatives, Corporate
12. Desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes.
13. Willingness to travel when required.
14. Willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development.
III / Compensation and benefits
Net salary: 2.900 USD/month.