HR management and career development
Quality assurance job descriptions
I/ Types of quality job descriptions
• Quality assurance manager
• Quality assurance coordinator
• Quality assurance supervisor
• Quality assurance assistant
• Quality assurance planner
• Quality assurance clerk
I/ Key job tasks of Quality manager job description
1. Liaising with customers’ auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action
and compliance with customers’ specifications.
2. Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives,
policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the QA/QC.
3. Setting qa compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved.
4. Maintaining awareness of the business context and company profitability,
including budgetary control issues.
5. Assessing the product specifications of the company and its suppliers, and
comparing with customer requirements.
6. Establishing standards of service for customers or clients.
7. Preparing clear explanatory documents such as customers’ charters.
8. Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical
9. Organize and manage quality assurance function in close co-operation with the
customers and with the Company’s Management team (Member of Management
10. Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training.
11. Collating and analyzing performance data and charts against defined parameters.
12. Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated
and that product modifications are investigated if necessary.
13. Supervising technical staff in carrying out tests and checks.
14. Writing technical and management systems reports.
15. Bringing together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan,
formulate and agree comprehensive quality procedures.
16. Persuading reluctant staff to change their way of working to incorporate quality
17. Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the
HR management and career development
18. Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the
Company’s Quality Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system
19. Effectively interact with Production and Development teams to maintain product
supply and help introduce new products
20. Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external
21. Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
22. Considering the application of environmental and health and safety standards.
23. Agreeing standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods for staff to
24. Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
25. Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
26. Manage and maintain the Company’s quality inspection and product release
programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and
III / Job specification of quality manager job description
1. Bachelor’s Degree in an applied science or engineering field.
2. 5 years prior experience in Quality Assurance for consumer product
3. Experience in quality system audits.
4. Demonstrated experience working with contract manufacturers, suppliers, or
5. Demonstrates a passion and a responsibility for consumer.
6. Exhibit a passion for the company’s Essence, Global Imperatives, Corporate
Direction and socially responsible practices.
7. Desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes.
8. Willingness to travel when required.
9. Willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development.
10. Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication skills.
11. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
12. Passion and alignment with our mission, vision, values & operating principles.
13. Passion for working in a values based company in alignment with a learning
14. Experience in quality management systems.
Free all samples of job descriptions, interview questions, KPIs, resumes of quality