Team Building Tips
Thank You Note For Coworkers - 5 Tips on How to Write a Thoughtful Thank You Note
Writing thank you notes for coworkers can be a time to pay homage to people who have been there for us at important
moments in our working lives.
In busy times, we often overlook our coworkers who have shown significant help when faced with the most unforgettable
moments in the work environment. Coworkers can be witness to your entire professional achievements, as well as
failures. In fact, many people find several loyal friends within the workplace. Some even find companionship and family in
the people they work with. So there should be no hesitating when it comes to thanking coworkers. Here are five tips to
consider when writing a thank you note for coworkers.
1. Try to personalize the thank you note in order to express your appreciation at that moment - it is best if your note is
2. If your coworker is among your close associates, it is always proper to use his or her first name.
3. Mention your reason behind thanking him/her and include an honest and practical description of how the gift or the
help he or she offered actually assisted you.
4. Don't forget to include the two most important words, "Thank You" as your thank you note for coworkers then becomes
meaningful and special with those magical words.
5. If it's a project your coworker(s) helped you to attain, describe how it would have been an impossible task to
accomplish without their assistance.
Your thank you note for coworkers surely will increase your chance of continued help and support when you are in need
of the cooperation and teamwork they are so aptly skilled in. Everyone among us longs for gratitude and recognition, and
nothing is better than a heartfelt thank you note.
At a loss for words? Get help and ideas on writing Thank You Note For Coworkers and thank you note samples for any
occasion at Thank You Note Wording.info absolutely Free!
http://www.teambuildingtips.com Powered by Joomla! Generated: 1 July, 2010, 22:02