Special Thank You, Bible Verses and Poems Special Thank You, Bible Verses and Poems
1. We wish to thank all of you for the love and support you 15. On this day of happy beginnings. We thank you for being
have given us through the years. Your continued prayers with us at this celebration of our love and the beginning of
and support are appreciated. Please keep in touch with our life together. As the years come and go our thoughts
us. Our new address is: will give us pleasure remembering this enchanted day and
all your good wishes.
2. We would like to thank each one of you for making this
blessed event more special for us by being here. It means 16. When our daughter was a little girl, we often used to say.
so much to have the family and friends we love witness the How proud and happy we would be on this, her wedding
joining of our lives in marriage. We pray God's richest day. Our daughter is not lost to us, in fact, we've gained a
blessings on each of you. son; We're happy you can share our joy and see them
joined as one. So may we welcome all of you and may this
3. We would like to thank our parents, our families and
whole day be a happy and joyous one for friends and
friends for sharing this day with us. We hope that our lives
are filled with as much love as you have shown us. family.
4. We would like to thank each of you for the love, support 17. Mere words cannot express enough the thanks we wish to
and friendship you have given us through the years. It say for sharing with us all the joy we've experienced today.
means so much to have the family and friends we love A perfect day is one that's spent with those who really
witness the joining of our lives in marriage. We pray God's care. We'll never face the world alone, because you're
richest blessings on each of you. always there.
5. A Special Thanks To Our Parents - So many times we let 18. This day is filled with joy and memories to share with
things slip by, and we forget to say thank you to the ones friends and family dear to us who came to show they care.
that mean the most to us. So we would like to take this The love and strength you bring to us, just being by our
time to say thank you to our parents who have shown so side, fills our hearts with happiness so great we cannot
much love and support for which we probably have not hide.
expressed our thanks enough. Thank you, Mom and Dad.
We love you. 19. Love...is patient and kind; love is not jealous, or conceited,
or proud, or provoked; love does not keep a record of
6. A big thank to all our friends and family for coming to share wrongs; love is not happy with evil, but is pleased with the
this exciting day with us. Please keep in touch with us. truth. Love never gives up; its faith, hope, and patience
Our new address is: never fail. Thank you for sharing with us the precious
moments of this day.
7. We'd like to thank our Lord for all of the blessings that He
has bestowed upon us throughout our lives and especially
allowing us to spend our future together. 20. Thank you for these memorable moments and the
wonderful ways you've shown you kindness here
8. To our Wedding Guests - We would like to thank our today. Our future is off to a beautiful start. We've been
parents, our families and friends for sharing this day with showered with friendship we'll hold dear to our hearts.
us. We hope that our lives are filled with as much love as
you have shown us. 21. This is the day we vowed our love before you all and God
above. In future years, we shall recall the joys you wished
9. We would like to thank each of you for taking the time to us, one and all. We're grateful for your presence here,
come and share this important event in our lives. It means all who came from far and near. May God bless you is
so much to have the family and friends we love here with what we pray, as He has us on our wedding day.
us today. We pray God's richest blessings on each of you.
22. This is only a time message, but it's written just for you for
10. He is soft spoken, and I am a chatterbox, He loves a love finding time in your busy life to give us a moment or two.
story, and I like to laugh, He whispered, "Will you marry We hope that you can feel, as we, light-hearted and gay,
me?" and I shouted, "Yes!" and share with us the magic of this enchanting day.
11. I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance...A church 23. Marriage Takes Three…Marriage takes three to be
filled with flowers and friends...I asked him what…Kind of a complete…It's not enough for two to meet. They must be
wedding…he wished for... He said one that would make united in love. By love's Creator, God above. A marriage
me his wife.
that follows God's plan. Takes more than a woman and
man it needs a oneness that can be Only from Christ.
12. Thank you friends and neighbors and relatives so dear for
all the joy you wished us and for your presence here. Now ...Marriage Takes Three…
when this day is over and our guests are on their way the
memory of this joyous time will ever with us stay. 24. Two Loves
Stilled were the throbbings of human love;
13. In a world of uncertainty, we have discovered one another. One head drooped down like a lily fair,
Different, yet alike, we have the desire to unite our lives
and continue to grow together in love and understanding. Two prayers went, wing to wing, above.
Our thanks to you, our friends and love ones, for sharing God blest them both in the holy place,
this special day. Your presence makes our joy complete Long brief moment till the rite was done;
On the human love fell a heavenly grace,
14. A loving note can barely say all we feel this magic day, Making two hearts forever one.
with loving friends at every side to see the giving of the
bride. What words can say is very small and cannot go so Between two lengthening rows of smiles,
far to tell about your smile that lit the place showing our One sweetly shy, one proud, elate,
love its mirrored face. Two loves passed down the long wide aisle
Will they ever forget the low white gate?
25. No speed of wind or water rushing by 44. In all my life, I have never known
But you have speed far greater. You can climb someone like you who, makes me feel so complete
Back up a stream of radiance to the sky, in everyway.....
And back through history up the stream of time.
And you were given this swiftness, not for haste, 45. Two lives, two hearts, Joined together in Love.
Not chiefly that you may go where you will,
But in the rush of everything to waste, 46. Whoever lives in loveLives in God…
That you may have the power of standing still- I John 4:16
Off any still or moving thing you say.
Two such as you with such a master speed 47. This day I will marry my best friend,
Cannot be parted nor be swept away The one I laugh with,
From one another once you are agreed Live for, dream with and Love
That life is only life forevermore
Together wing to wing and oar to oar. 48. Love knows no limit to its endurance no end to its trust,
-Robert Frost- Love still stands when all else has fallen.
1 Corinthians 13:7-8
26. Love is like an eternal flame, once it is lit,
it will continue to burn for all time. 49. I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am
when I am with you.
27. Love bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things. 50. I love you today, As I have from the start, And I'll love
you forever, With all of my heart.
28. A life of sharing, caring
A love of endless giving together. 51. I do believe that God above, Created you for me to love.
He chose you from all the rest, Because he knew I would
29. Two souls with but a single thought, love you the best.
two hearts that beat as one.
52. You are the one who makes me whole. You've captured
30. There is only one happiness in life, my heart and touched my soul.
to love and be loved.
53. You are the one that stepped out of my dreams, gave me
31. I love you not only for what you are, new hope and showed me what love means.
but for what I am when I am with you.
54. You alone are my reason to live for the compassion you
32. A new day, A new life Together show and the care that you give.
33. Two lives, two hearts 55. You came into my life and made me complete. Each time
Joined together in friendship I see you my heart skips a beat.
United forever in Love
56. You are the one God sent from above The angel I
34. You are: needed for whom I do love.
The smile on my face, The beat in my heart
The light of my day, The dark of my night 57. All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart, And for us
to be together, to never be apart.
35. You are:
The dreams I dream, The passion I possess 58. No one else in the world can even compare, You're
The soul I adore, The one I love perfect and so is this love that we share.
36. You bring into my life a sense of oneness, 59. We have so much more than I ever thought we would,
shared by two. I love you more than I ever thought I could.
37. When I think of my love for you,it can only be compared 60. I promise to give you all I have to give, I'll do anything for
to the greatest feelings of love in the world And that is you as long as I live.
70. In your eyes I see our present, our future and past.
38. A Dove of Love has touched my Heart By the way you look at me, I know we will last.
Sprinkling purity each day that I start
Faith, Hope and Love is the way I shall be 71. I hope that one day you'll come to realize, how perfect
Forever yours eternally you are when seen through my eyes.
39. You are my best friend and soul mate 72. I asked God for a flower, he gave me a bouquet
May the Love that we have for each other I asked God for a minute, he gave me a day
Last forever in our hearts and soul. I asked God for true love, he gave me that too
I asked for an angel and he gave me you.
40. My love I do give to you, more than words can explain.
That's why I thank the Lord for you, each and everyday! 73. Forever is what I want with you
For the search is at an end
41. For on this day and every day after, I plan to fill your Our hearts have found each other
heart with love and laughter. As lovers, as soul mates, as friends.
42. Just for you, I give my heart, For years to come 74. Our lives entwined to be as one,
'Til death do us part. Upon this journey we’ve just begun.
Where you and I will find no less,
43. My gift to you is my love, Given from deep within my Than eternal love and happiness.
heart, It is the best I have to offer, And it's yours until this
earth we depart.
75. The Meaning of Love
Love is patient, Love is kind.
It does not envy, It does not boast,
It is not proud, It is not rude,
It is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil
But rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
Always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
76. Across the years I will walk with you,
in deep green forests on shores of sand.
And when our time on earth is through,
in heaven too, you will have my hand.
77. Two souls fused by commitment,
Two names written in the stars above,
Two lives intertwined by God,
Two hearts joined by the purest of love.
78. As You Marry
On this your wedding day
May angels smile upon you
For a single heart now beats
Where once there had been two
he Lord has brought you to this day
Through all of life's confusions
To come full circle all the way
To bless your wedded union
May your days be filled with laughter
And your nights be filled with peace
As you grow old together
Sharing happiness and ease
For a man shall be a woman's heart
And a woman be a man's
Til the oceans cease to flow
And deserts lose their sands
"This is my beloved, and this is my friend."
Song of Solomon 5:16
79. "God has poured out his love into our hearts."
Romans 5:5 (NIV)
80. "Only through Christ will we find true oneness in
marriage, the kind He created for us from the beginning."
1 Corinthians 13:8 (NIV)
81. "Love is patient and kind, always trusts. Love never fails."
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
82. "If we love one another, God lives in us and his love is
made complete in us."
I John 4:12 (NIV)
83. "Love yesterday, today and forever."
84. "The two will become one."
Ephesians 5:31 (NIV)
85. "So they are no longer two, but one.
Therefore what God has joined together, let man not
Matthew 19:6 (NIV)