SCHOOL UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS 2009/2010 GIRLS
School Uniform should be obtained from the shop situated on the Royal School Premises
There are no authorised outfitters
Please Note:- The Shop will be closed from Monday 13th – 17th July inclusive
Re-opening on Monday 20th July
Shop Hours during July and August Monday 10.00 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Wednesday 10.00 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Friday 10.00 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Shop Hours During Term Time – Monday and Wednesday 1.00 p.m. - 4.30 p.m.
All articles of clothing including school shoes must be clearly marked with the owner’s name.
Essential (1) School Blazer for Years 8 to 12
Sixth Form Blazer
Honours Blazer (if awarded)
(2) White Shirt Blouse with long sleeves
(3) School Tie
Sixth Form Tie (For Year 13 (LVI) or Year 14 (UVI) only)
Honours Tie (To be worn with Honours Blazer)
(4) Mid Grey Skirt (Length - no shorter than 2” above the knee)
(5) Black Shoes - single colour with low heels (not suede or patent or 'training' shoes)
(6) Navy Knee Length Socks or Black Tights
(7) Navy Pants
Optional (8) Outside Coat
If an outside coat is to be worn this should be:-
Plain Navy Coat or Navy Kagoule or preferably the official school coat with the
school crest available from the school shop
(All coats must be of a single colour)
(9) Grey V necked Pullover with school colours
Official School Sixth Form Pullover (For Year 13 (LVI) or Year 14 (UVI) only)
(10) School Scarf - no other scarf should be worn
Sports Wear Girls will require
(1) Navy P.E. Shorts (6) Training Shoes for Hockey
(2) Navy and Maroon Poloshirt (7) Girls’ Hockey Socks
(3) White Aertex Blouse (8) School Sweatshirt
(4) White Gym Shoes (9) Navy Pleated Skirt (Optional)
(5) White Socks (Ankle) (10) School Tracksuit (Optional)
Members of teams may be required to purchase other items of clothing. Other sports equipment will be
necessary depending upon requirements of individual sports and staff will advise upon these matters.