Nodel Modeling Forum
• ERCOT builds the NMMS tool to be able to include the
planning data; but not propose changes to the planning
process unless we continue to fail the case comparisons.
(assuming we get consensus on how the planning cases
created by NMMS will look) In the meantime: pursue the
“modified existing process” to attempt to produce
planning cases which meet the requirements of the
protocols by June 2007 (plan). Test case by December
• Redline the “principals” document as a start of the
• Create a timeline for the NMMS database
that would address operational model
requirements and create an interface
which will appropriately address the
• Planning common names at the bus
interface and nodal interface and create
correspondence files. When it does not
agree fix it.
• We need to agree on the naming
• Note – have a meeting on 29th joint sswg
& ndswg to discuss this.
• Will meet again on April 3rd or 4th at Taylor.