Following are the forms that you need to submit
to the State according to the calendar.
Instructions for using the forms precede the
forms. However, if you run into a snag, please
feel free to contact:
The Office of Career Guidance, Exploration, and
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING:
INTERNSHIP ACCOUNTABILITY REPORT I (DUE OCOTBER 1)
INTERNSHIP ACCOUNTABILITY REPORT II (DUE JULY 1)
NOTE: YOU MUST USE MICROSOFT WORD TO OPEN, COMPLETE, AND SUBMIT
1. Accountability Report I and II appear on the same page. When you open the
reports, save the file as a template on your hard drive or on a disk.
2. All reports should be completed on the computer and submitted by e-mail. Shaded
boxes will indicate where information should be entered. After completing the
required information on a student, create a folder for “Accountability Reports” and
save as a file, in the folder, the completed information for each student. The file
name should be carefully selected so as to easily identify the student. Continue the
process until report information has been completed for each Internship student.
Eventually, you will create new folders for each year the program is in effect,
maintaining records for a minimum of three years.
3. After completing information in Accountability Report I (due on October 1), submit
all reports electronically as a file attachment to email@example.com. NOTE:
The bottom portion of the page (Accountability Report II) will not be completed at
4. Accountability Report II (due July 1) will be completed after the end of the school
year. Open file that was previously saved for each student and follow the same
procedure to enter the required information. After all reports have been completed
for each Internship student, submit electronically as instructed above. The reports
submitted on July 1 will include Accountability Reports I and II, but if completed as
explained above, will only require the entry of information once for each
5. If a student is enrolled in the Internship program for a second year, you will need to
submit an Accountability Report for each year. Do not submit follow-up information
until the student graduates. When you create new folders for the second year, if you
save the first year record as a new file, you can minimize the amount of data entry by
editing the applicable information.
6. If you experience any problems, please contact the Office of Career Guidance,
Exploration, and Preparation (501-682-1616) for assistance.