1. What information is needed for processing my visa?
For getting visa through our service, you are required to provide us with your following
• Your full name (exactly as in your passport)
• Date of birth
• Passport Number
• Proposed arrival date
• proposed type of visa
2. How many kinds of visa are there? What kind of visa do I need?
Visa can be classified by many ways, but there are two major ones:
In terms of mode to pick up: Visa on arrival (visa to pick up at Vietnam airport) and
visa code (visa to pick up at Vietnam Embassy)
In terms of Vietnam Entry visa: Tourist Visa, Business Visa, Visa extension and Re-
3. What is Vietnam visa on arrival? What does it look like?
Visa on arrival (visa to pick up at Vietnam airport) is recommended for those who travel
by air to Vietnam only. In order to have visa on arrival, you are required to have visa
approval letter by Vietnam Immigration Department beforehand. What you need to do is
- apply online for visa approval letter at www.vietnamvisa-online.com
- receive you visa approval letter after 2 working days at the maximum through email
- print the visa approval letter associated with your original passport, and your two
passport-sized photos to show Vietnam Immigration on checking Vietnam airport to have
your visa stamped
You can see the one example of visa approval letter here
Note: We a scanned visa approval letter will be sent to you through email, so please
provide us your valid email.
4. Which citizens are exempted for Vietnam visa?
Only passport holders of some certain countries can visit Vietnam without Vietnam entry
visa for a regulated period:
- Thailand passport holders are exempted for 30 day visa to Vietnam Most citizens of
other ASEAN member countries (Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Lao,
Philippines and Brunei) are exempted for 21 day visa to Vietnam.
- Citizens of Korea, Japan & Scandinavians (Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland
passport holders) are no need Vietnam visa for visit Vietnam within 15 days.
- Citizens of France holding valid diplomatic or official passports are not required to have
visa for less than 90 days or several visits within 6 months.
- Citizens of Chile holding valid diplomatic or official passports are not required to have
visa for less than 60 days.
- APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation
(APEC) member economies are not required to have visa for less than 60 days.
- Foreigners and Vietnamese nationals holding foreign passports that enter Vietnam
through an international border gate and then travel to Phu Quoc Island and stay in Phu
Quoc less than 15 days will also be exempt from Vietnam visa application. Passports
must be valid for at least 45 days. After arriving in Phu Quoc Island, if visitors want to
travel other localities or stay in the island for more than 15 days, the Vietnam
Immigration will be responsible for issuing visas right on the spot.
- No visa required for Vietnamese overseas less than 90days staying if holding Vietnam
visa exemption certificate.
All other citizens are required to get Vietnam entry visa before departure (Vietnam visa
issued prior to departure by Vietnamese consulates or embassies) or a pre-approved
Vietnam entry visa (visa is issued on arrival at Vietnam’s International Airports) at
5. Requirements on applying Vietnam visa
Please take a careful note for the following requirements of applying for Vietnam Visa
5.1. Send us your visa request by applying online at www.vietnamvisa-online.com and
make the payment according to instructions.
5.2. Confirm with us your payment either by phone (hotline: (84) 974.388.366) or email
5.3. Receive visa approval letter/code after one working day (urgent service) and two
working days (normal service). Print out the visa approval letter/code associated with
your original passport and two passport-sized photos to stamp visa at Vietnam airport
(visa on arrival) or Vietnam Embassy (Visa code).
6. What is the "visa approval letter"? How does the Vietnam visa approval letter
"Visa approval letter" is the letter approved by Vietnam Immigration Department
(Vietnam Government), which allows you to enter and exit Vietnam for a given period.
With the approval letter, you can get Vietnam visa at Vietnam Consulates/Embassies or
at Vietnam international airports (Noi Bai , Ho Chinh Minh and Da Nang airport).
Please click www.vietnamvisa-online.com/applyonline for Vietnam visa online with us.
After receiving your visa request, we will contact the Vietnam Immigration Department
for arranging your visa based on your request. Normally, after 2 days you will get the
- We will arrange Vietnam visa upon arrival if there's no special request.
- Your visa request will be processed within 2 working days
A sample of a Visa approval letter can be found here .
7. Where can I get Vietnam visa?
7.1. Visa on arrival (visa to pick up at Vietnam airport): Before picking up your visa on
arrival, you need to apply for visa approval letter granted by Vietnam Immigration
Department at www.vietnamvisa-online.com/applyonline. On receiving this visa approval
letter, you print it out to show it to Vietnam Immigration Officer at Vietnam airport to
have your visa stamped
7.2. Visa code (visa to pick up at Vietnam Embassy before you travel to Vietnam):
Before going to Vietnam Embassy to have you visa to Vietnam, it would be quicker and
easier for you to apply online for visa approval code by Vietnam Immigration
Department at www.vietnamvisa-online.com/applyonline . On receiving this visa
approval letter, you print it out to
7.3. What kinds of fees I need to pay to have Vietnam Visa
There are two types of fee to get Vietnam Visa:
(1). Service fee: The fee to for having visa approval letter/code granted by Vietnam
Immigration Department. This fee should be paid to us either by Western Union or by
transferring online to our account:
- Full name : Vu Quoc Tri (First name: Vu / Last name: Quoc Tri)
- ID number : 013083632
- Address : Room 409, A12 Building, 800A road, Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Ha
Noi (as City and province), Vietnam
- Tel : +(84) 943. 25.25.52
- Zip code : 70000 or Postal code: 844
(2) Stamping fee: The fee for stamping visa at Vietnam airport or Vietnam Embassy. This
fee should be paid in cash directly to Vietnam Immigration Officer at the airport (for visa
on arrival) or Vietnam Embassy (visa code).
8. How long does it take to obtain Vietnam Visa?
Right after receive your payment and your correct visa application; you will receive the
confirmation of receiving visa approval letter (after 1 working day for urgent service and
two working days for normal service)
9. How can I contact you for querying?
Should you have any concerns regarding Vietnam Visa, please do not hesitate to contact
us with the provided address:
1. By phone
+ Hotline number (24/24 hour per day) : (84) 9220.127.116.11
+ Local number : (84) 437 916 785
2. By email
+ For visa processing support : firstname.lastname@example.org
+ For feedback : email@example.com
We also suggest FAQ for commonly encountered questions about Vietnam Visa.
10. What is the difference between visa code and visa on arrival?
Basically, visa code differs visa on arrival in mode to pick up:
1. Visa code: after receiving the visa approval code from us, you print it out and bring it
to Vietnam Embassy to stamp your visa.
2. Visa on arrival:: after getting the visa approval letter, you print it out to get on board,
show it to Vietnam Immigration Officer on checking Vietnam airport to stamp your visa.
Because of the difference in terms of mode to pick up, visa on arrival is recommended for
those who travel to Vietnam by air, while visa code is mainly applied for those who
travel by other means (by land, ship, train, etc.)
11. What are Vietnam customs procedures? How long does it takes?
Normally, there will be an application form for Vietnam entry and exit to fill in (each
applicant have one separately). However those who get visa approval letter from
www.vietnamvisa-online.com will receive this form beforehand. Besides, please
remember to bring at least 2 photos of passport regulation size, some dollars for stamping
fee. The normal waiting time for completing the procedures is 15 minutes. However
those who have completed the application for entry and exit form can save more time
12. Do I need to provide the exact arrival date?
No, your arrival date should be the earliest estimated date as you can enter and exit
Vietnam (either single or multiple times up to your visa type) on any date during the
validity period noted in your visa (according to your visa application).
13. What if my passport expires soon?
For those who apply for one month single visa, your passport need to have validity of one
month at least. Other types of visa require your passport to have six month validity at
14. Do I need photo and what is its size?
Yes, for getting Vietnam visa, please remember to prepare at least two passport -sized
photos (standard size). Actually, the requirements on the size of the photos are not very
strict. In case the size is a little bit different, it is also accepted provided that your face is