123 Elm Street Cell: 207-444-4444 email@example.com
Jesse Kendall Augusta, ME 04333 Home: 207-555-5555 Available for Relocation
SERVICE CENTER MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Results-oriented management professional with 11 years of increasingly responsible experience improving processes,
optimizing productivity, and driving revenue growth for multimillion-dollar operations. Strengths in strategic and tactical
planning and execution. Committed to the highest level of customer service; known for innovating effective solutions
designed to develop and retain the customer base. Demonstrated strengths in people management and team building.
▪ Strategic Planning & Management ▪ Financial Analysis ▪ Project Management
▪ Staff Training & Development ▪ Cost Management ▪ Creative Problem Solving
▪ Logistics Management ▪ Revenue Growth ▪ MS Office
▪ Vendor Negotiations ▪ Sales Forecasting ▪ SAP
ABC Services – Augusta, ME, 20xx to Present
Regional Service Center Manager: Direct daily operations of service departments covering three states for this textile
leasing and facility service company. Lead sales, accounts receivable, customer service, and fleet management. Control a
$16 million budget with full P&L accountability. Supervise 27.
▪ Grew revenue by 13% in 20xx and 7% in 20xx, leading to the company’s highest sales volume.
▪ Oversaw $21,000 in new weekly revenue in 20xx, an annual increase of $900,000.
▪ Reduced preventable auto accidents to zero.
▪ Slashed monthly WC insurance premiums by $6,000; implemented safe work habits and employee accountability
programs, reducing OSHA reportable accidents by 75%.
▪ Managed the conversion from paper to electronic invoicing.
▪ Researched the market and recommended the creation of a direct sales position for new customers, which will
generate up to $1 million in annual revenue.
▪ Cut payroll and production costs by studying and improving using a zero-count process.
▪ Created a local first-delivery SOP that was soon implemented as a corporate standard.
BCD Worldwide Express – Augusta, ME, 20xx to 20xx
Service Center Manager: Managed the customer service, administrative, fleet, and airport operations of the Houston
Metropolitan area for this $40 million domestic and international parcel delivery service. Trained, coached, and supervised
nine managers with an employee base of 140. Reviewed operational reports for trends and opportunities. Ensured 100%
on-time compliance with all federally mandated random drug screens.
▪ Revitalized an underperforming center, turning it into a top ten performer in all service metrics.
▪ Achieved a 97% on-time rate of packages and a 99% on-time departure rate for outgoing aircraft.
▪ Improved on-time package delivery to 98% through careful monitoring of daily route volumes to handle overflows.
▪ Cut the PM sort hours by 70% through improved training of PM couriers.
▪ Boosted delivery performance by 10%, reducing service claims by 20%.
▪ Reduced losses by working with the loss prevention department to improve scanning requirements, place cameras in
and around the facility, and aggressively investigate missing packages.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
BA – Business Administration, UNIVERSITY OF XYZ, Augusta, ME, 20xx
Six Sigma Green Belt ▪ Situational Negotiations ▪ Competency Based Selection ▪ Competency Based Development ▪
Situational Leadership II ▪ Project Management ▪ Dimensions of Leadership ▪ Financial Management ▪ Dale Carnegie
Effective Communications and Human Relations