JESSE KENDALL 123 Elm Street ─ Orem, UT 84097 ─ 801-555-5555 ─ email@example.com
DYNAMIC SALES EXECUTIVE
Reputed for persistence; easily identify and remove the customers’ barriers to purchase to skillfully close the sale.
• New Business Development • Strategic Planning • Project Management
• Customer Service/Retention • Sales Management • SAP, Six Sigma
• Sales and Product Training • Market Development • Process Improvements
• Key Account Management • Financial Analysis • Internal/External Team Leadership
• Market Penetration • Profit Maximization • Performance Improvement
NATIONAL SENIOR S ALES EXECUTIVE/TEAM LEADER
ABCENTERPRISES.COM, Orem, UT ─ 20xx to 20xx
Promoted online job listings to companies and recruiting agencies by building key relationships with owners, managers,
human resource personnel, and C-level management.
• Earned recognition as salesperson of the month in the recruiter business unit six times during tenure.
• Achieved ABC’s President’s Club as one of top salespeople in the company in 20xx.
• Generated the most new deals for the year, 20xx.
• Prepared training documents on competitors for new sales reps.
• Mentored and developed staff as a team leader.
REGIONAL S ALES EXECUTIVE
BCD MEDIA NETWORKS, Orem, UT ─ 20xx to 20xx
Developed relationships through prospecting, in-person/on-site visits, and sales calls in promotion of national magazine,
online, and e-mail advertising to companies.
• Generated more than $800,000 in new business and exceeded the organization’s earlier sales records by
$300,000 in just one year.
• Identified client's specific demographic needs and provided appropriate research to build online marketing
campaigns with display and search marketing options.
REGIONAL S ALES EXECUTIVE
CDE INTERNATIONAL, Orem, UT ─ 20xx to 20xx
Energized teams to increase sales and explore new opportunities for consistent goal achievement. Led brokers across
industrial, food service, and club stores and managed national accounts focused on reaching at least double-digit sales
growth each quarter.
• Served as point of contact for the largest food service/industrial redistributor in the country and boosted gross
margins by 12%.
• Increased sales by $350,000 in 20xx. Propelled personal territory from $3,347,000 to $3,750,000 in 20xx and
from $3,750,000 to $4,500,000 in 20xx.
• Realized a 50% reduction in expenses by streamlining telecommunications operations.
• Expanded the customer base and saved the company 20% by streamlining warehousing functions and
EDUCATION B.B.A. ─ XYY UNIVERSITY, Orem, UT ─ 20xx