123 Elm Street • Bismarck, ND 58507 • (701) 555-5555 • email@example.com
FOCUS: Experienced sales assistant seeking a position within a progressive organization that will utilize
a successful history in sales, marketing, advertising, and account management to penetrate
untapped markets and build a loyal client base.
EXPERIENCE: ABC COMMUNICATIONS, INC., Bismarck, ND • 20xx to Present
Sales Assistant, Direct Response & Paid Programming
• Drive sales through traffic and client relations for the $75 million Paid Programming Division.
• Maintain daily communications with clients to quickly and accurately process programming
changes and on-air tape issues.
• Create and distribute media kits to new clients and distribute quarterly rate cards.
• Serve as the Direct Response Sales Assistant for FitTV.
• Manage incoming traffic, processing and relaying traffic into the commercial operations facility.
• Act as liaison for the Direct Response Division by distributing weekly post-logs.
• Assist the Discovery Channel Direct Response Sales Planner in booking affiliate and filler
programming and provide weekly updates.
• Help Commercial Operations track missing traffic and air tapes.
• Book 30, 60, and 120 second direct response commercials for FitTV national and affiliate breaks.
Provided exceptional service to key accounts and top long/short form agencies, including Euro
RSCG Tyee, OMD, Grey Direct, Mindshare Direct, Starcom, Zenith-Optimedia, and Time-Life.
Integrated paid programming for four key channels: the Discovery Channel, TLC, FitTV and the
Effectively directed the daily management of 87 paid programming spots per network and
ensured proper usage of airtime.
BCD ENTERPRISES., Bismarck, ND • 20xx to 20xx
• Performed essential tasks to assist the Sales Operations Manager.
• Compiled, organized, and reported on sales performance.
• Created weekly sales summary presentations for executive staff review.
• Efficiently processed all Internet inquiries.
• Provided transcription support, ensuring the company’s 24-hour turnaround guarantee was met.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Arts in Mass Media Studies, Minor in History
XYZ UNIVERSITY, Bismarck, ND • 20xx
SKILLS: Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), Lotus Notes, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe
Photoshop, Internet Explorer, Windows 4.0/XP, Deal Builder, Gabriel, Sales Logic, and paid
REFERENCES: Excellent references furnished upon request.