123 Elm Street • Birmingham, AL 35244 • email@example.com • H 205-555-5555 • C 205-444-4444
SUPERIOR SALES & MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Results-driven strategic divisional sales and marketing leader with more than ten years of experience generating
sales growth and territory expansion. Multi-industry expert proven successful applying growth-oriented best
practices to new product marketing programs. Strategic leader with a track record of successfully expanding
market share while ensuring existing client loyalty. Superior organizer capable of leading multiple departments and
third-party resources while ensuring financial objectives are met. Core strengths include:
Strategic Planning … Advertising Campaign Execution … Budgeting & Forecasting
Marketing Program Development … P&L Management … New Business Development
Sales & Account Management … Contract Negotiation … Vendor Management
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER │ ABC ELECTRONICS & SUPPLY, Birmingham, AL ─ 20xx to Present
Direct design and execution of sales and marketing programs serving the recreational industry across 70% of the state of
Alabama. Lead a team of 10 to 18 certified installation and factory warranty service technicians. Deliver exceptional service to
OEMs, boat dealers, brokers, marinas, and yacht clubs with new electronic navigation and entertainment systems.
• Increased business approximately 30% and expanded sales and service across 70% of the state of Alabama.
• Established Suncoast Service Group (SCSG), an innovative marketing and service program geared toward customer
satisfaction and outstanding service.
• Cultivated strategic alliances with 28+ disparate recreational service organizations across four states. SCSG provided
reciprocity of warranty and non-warranty services to any customer of a group member.
• Generated interest and built a multi-state presence through high-impact literature and brochures.
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER │ BCD GLOBAL INCORPORATED, Birmingham, AL ─ 20xx to 20xx
Cultivated strategic alliances and maximized new market opportunities in document management solutions. Executed
comprehensive business and marketing plans across traditional and non-traditional markets. Directed three departments focused
on generating aggressive revenues through challenging service goals across four major market segments (traditional business,
city, state, and federal agencies).
• Established a $500 million dollar contract with the Department of Defense, which included the Navy, Marines, Army,
Air Force, and Coast Guard.
• Managed a five-year joint venture contract between four vendors.
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER │ CDE ENTERPRISES, Birmingham, AL ─ 20xx to 20xx
Developed sales and marketing programs supporting corporate objectives. Established both short-term and long-term goals for
new and existing distributors. Negotiated contracts with marketing material providers for catalogs, CDs, and direct mail items.
Trained sales force and dealer network in new products.
• Created an organizational structure that clearly defined roles, responsibilities, and operating practices.
• Developed and implemented e-commerce capabilities and B2B company Web presence.
ACADEMICS & TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE
Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing (GPA: 3.9)
XYZ UNIVERSITY – Birmingham, AL
Technical Skills: QuickBooks, MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word