For Rent and For Sale Ads Optional Vocabulary
1. appliances examples include washers, dryers, dishwashers, stoves, and
2. basement the lowest level or floor in a house
3. brick a block of clay used to build houses
4. double garage a garage that holds two cars
5. lease A contract that specifies how long property will be rented.
For example, a “6 month lease” says that an apartment or
house will be rented for 6 months.
6. no pets animals may not live in the rental property
7. pets allowed pets may live in the rental property
8. rent to own renting a property until you are able to buy it; sometimes,
the rent is applied to the price of the property.
9. townhouse very similar to a condominium
except they are connected in rows
and never stacked on top of one