The National World War II Museum presents:
A TOP SECRET Birthday Party!
• Upon arriving for a birthday party at The National World War II Museum,
party attendees “muster” in the Louisiana Memorial Pavilion and are
“drafted” into the army. “Draftees” are introduced to the Museum and
outfitted in army helmets, dog tags, and camouflage face paint.
• Once “draftees” have been outfitted, photographs may be taken in front of
the Museum’s Higgins Boat and parents are given a worksheet and
instructions on how to lead the soldiers on a top-secret mission through the
Museum’s galleries. After the mission is complete, soldiers are issued an
item from the “ammunition crate” and receive a special service award
• The celebration begins and soldiers assemble in the Museum’s party room.
1940’s era cartoons are shown while parents serve cake and refreshments.
• T-shirt and personalized dog tag for the birthday child; Helmet, face-paint,
and dog tag for each party guest.
• Scavenger hunt worksheet to be conducted by parents through the
• Party room with 1940’s era Bugs Bunny cartoons shown during cake and
• Party favors from the “ammunition crate” and special service award metals
for each participating guest.
• Set-up, clean-up, and all paper products.
• Complimentary admission until 5pm for those who would like to stay and
Offered 9am-3pm Tuesday-Saturday for ages 5-11 years old. Total party time is
approximately 1 hour. Room capacity is 30 attendees including adults. One adult
per 5 children required. Cake and refreshments are NOT included.
Total price: $275.00 (Half to be paid at time of booking, half upon arrival).
Call the Group Sales Office at 504-527-6012, ext 222 or 291 to