Syed Wasim - ur – Rehman
Address Flat No.: A-301, Iqra city, Abul Hasan Isphahani Road, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Pakistan
Phone : +92-21-203 2008
Cell : +92-304-223 5551
e-mail : email@example.com
Father’s Name Syed Anis - ur - Rehman
Date of Birth February 4 , 1965
Marital Status Married
September 1 2007 till now
Working in a Canadian Organization M/s. AUKSUN Consultants Ltd. As Manager Portfolio. My
main duties involved in meeting prospective clients, offering Immigration solutions, preparing
complete portfolio, sending to Canadian High commission, Client’s training on Live-in Canada,
English preparation, Interview preparation, Preparing Online Assessment Reports, E-Marketing
and checking and replying client on our web site www.auksun.com .
September 1st, 2004 July 2006
Worked in Liberty Books Pvt. Ltd. As Manager Administration. My main duties
involved in Office Administrations, HR handling and recruitment, IT Dept., Official Web
Site (www.libertybooks.com), E-Business, E-Campaigns, Looking after Purchases,
Material Management (Stores), and Event/Exhibition Management and handling all
publications from Printing to distribution. Also handling following internal software.
- BIMS Books Information Management System
- Magazines Subscription System
- Munshi Ji Complete GL Accounting System.
- Newspapers Distribution.
Involved in development of proposed Integrated Software for whole organization to
connect all Nine out-lets and head office.
March 31, 2004 to July 25, 2004 OMV ( Pakistan ) Exploration G.m.b.H
Worked in Kadanwari Miano Gas Plant OMV ( Pakistan ) Exploration G.m.b.H.
Assigned on Kadanwari Safety Case project. Duties involved in collecting and compiling
data from different departments for Safety case Manual. On the other hand, also worked
on following assignments:
- MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) for Libortary’s Chemical Handlings.
- Technical Writing Operation Manual of Gas Plant.
- Scanning Office Documents/Reports for e-mailing purpose.
- Assisting British staff for writing technical manuals, Procedures.
June 09, 1992 to Jan 04, 2004 Motor Vehicles Periodic Inspection (Saudi Arabia)
Joined Saudi Automotive organization "Motor Vehicles Periodic Inspection" as 'Station
Secretary / L.A.N. (Local Area Network Operator)’. My main duties were involved in all
routine secretarial tasks including operation and troubleshooting of L.A.N. Network.
Job Descriptions includes:
- Document receiving and registration
- Control of document number issuance and maintenance of document register
- Maintenance of project database
- Classification, sorting, filing and archiving of documents.
- Preparation of document transmittal
- Document quality checking
- Maintenance of AFC and As-built Photostat book
- File backup
- Prepares engineering report
- Compliance in accordance with HSE Standard.
- DOS/Windows Operation, MS-Word, MS-Excel, Database. -
- Good command of written & spoken English, Arabic, Urdu, Punjabi language.
Trained on following courses:
LAN Over-Night Process
Bubble Menu System
Communication and Data Receiving / Sending
Daily Reports System
Budget Preparation System
Inventory Control and Store Management
Central Library and Archive Control (Soft & Hard Copies)
Virus Scanner & Cleaner System
Software Library System
Assigned in following cities of Kingdom.
- Riyadh - Abha - Makkah. - Najran - Qassim - Hofuf - Taif –
December 20, 1987 to May 16, 1992
Worked in a Computer company "S.P.A.C.E Technologies" as 'Executive Secretary'.
Besides all routine secretarial works (i.e. Filling, Documentation, Preparation of all kind of
reports etc.), My main duties were involved in the Monthly Sales Analysis, Correspondence
with foreign computer manufacturers in Taiwan & Singapore for Import purpose. Responsible
for the preparation of Sales Forecasts, Marketing Surveys, Staff meetings and arrangements
Communication - Independent Correspondence, Business Writing and Communication skills through all
Skills latest equipments e.g. e-Mailing, Facsimiles, Telephone,
- File Management System. - Meeting arrangements plus writing minutes.
- Desktop Publishing. - Able to work under pressure without supervision.
- Accounts (Spreadsheets/ Analysis/ Reports/ Comparisons/ Graph /Presentations.
- Preparation of Budgets, Feasibility Reports, Annual/ Quarterly/ Monthly Reports.
- Managing Office & Admin. Related tasks. – 50WPM Typing speed.
- Read, Write and speak Urdu, Punjabi, English and Arabic
Bachelor of Science from Urdu Science College
F.Sc. from Urdu Science College
S.Sc. from Federal Govt. School
Technical a. 1983
Trainings Passed Computer Programming Language course in both of "BASIC" & "COBOL"
languages from Allied Computer Institute, Karachi, Pakistan.
Passed KEY PUNCH OPERATION course from "ALLIED COMPUTER INSTITUTE”,
c. 1987 to 1997
During my working experiences, I learned following Software with full hands-on practice.
MS WINDOWS (including Arabic versions)
CHI WRITER All versions
FoxPro Version 2
Diploma in “Computer Science”
Passed Diploma in “Computer Science” from P.A.C.C., Karachi, Pakistan.
Diploma in “Network Administrator”
Passed Diploma in “Network Administrator” course from “Professional Academy of
Computer Career” Karachi, Pakistan.
f. Web Designing:
Completed Web Designing course, using different kind of HTML editors, Dreamweavor &
Flash software with all Graphical software e.g. Corel Draw, Photoshop from Noor Institute
of Computer Sciences, Karachi.
Completed E-Business course from Bhadelia Institute of Computer Sciences,
Bahadurabad, Karachi. Pakistan.
ISO 9002 Participate in ISO 9002 for M.V.P.I. (Motor Vehicles Periodic Inspection) Saudi
Arabia, a Road Safety Automotive Organization, Providing Inspection and Road
Safety, working with Traffic Dept. to issue yearly stickers to all kinds of Passed
Collecting, Writing and Compiling all kind of Rules, Regulations and Procedures
for different departments, including HSE.
Participate in writing Operating Manuals for different department e.g. Project
Office, Operations, Maintenance, EDP, Quality Assurance, etc.
MVPI achieved the ISO 9002 Certification from UK.
Hardware - Having experience of Assembling, Servicing, Maintenance and Troubleshooting of
Computers, Printers and Monitors, Accessories and Software Installations.
- Experience of L.A.N. Network Installations, LAN Management,
I hereby certify that the above mentioned information is true and correct to the best of my
knowledge and belief.
Cell: +92-300-250 4716
Home: +92-21-203 2008