Job Title: Marketing Work Placement
Reporting to: Director of Marketing / Online Marketing Manager
To support the Marketing Team in all areas while gaining experience of the
working of a fashion retail marketing department.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Product deactivation: manage product deactivation process and ensure all
deactivations are trackable. Work on SKU disable report with stock.
• Raise PO for marketing department and work with Finance/director of
marketing for account-base issues
• Source pictures and videos for websites and buying team and coordinate
image requests for marketing collaterals (denim tag, photoshoot, cruise
magazine, pre/main magazine, look book etc…)
• Support editorial planning team in mailing coordination with mailing house
and postage etc..
• Update customer information in WINRMIS
• Product deactivation (on request)
• Weekly analysis and monitoring of competitors, presenting findings to
Marketing team in weekly meetings
• Carrying out marketing report requests for the marketing team
• Project ownership : Freda project management, Customer communication,
• Adhoc requests from Online Marketing Manager and Marketing Director
• Passion for fashion
• Love of marketing and a desire to learn
• Excel and PhotoShop experience would be great