123 Elm Street, Broken Arrow, OK 74014
———— Customer Service Executive ————
Results-driven executive with extensive experience managing organizational performance and multimillion-dollar operations.
Dynamic leader accomplished in designing and implementing strategies that enhance organizational growth and sustainability.
Expertise in development of organizational programs, services, and projects along with supporting policies and procedures that
maximize business success. Consistently exceed organizational expectations.
———— Customer Service Leadership ————
ABC CORPORATION, Broken Arrow, OK, 20xx-Present
Director of Client Services, 20xx-Present: Oversee delivery of services performance maximizing quality, productivity, and
efficiency of EAP, work life, health and wellness, coaching, and leave administration operations. Purview includes consultation,
organizational readiness, research, quality and analytics, client materials creation and publications, and clinical service delivery
for commercial and government clients. Spearhead client meetings, create and deliver powerful sales presentations, and lead
acquisition projects. Manage an organizational budget of $25 million, 350 employees, and multiple vendors and partners.
• Realized 13% productivity improvements year over year and earned recognition for world-class customer satisfaction
ratings through strategic restructures and acquisitions, process improvements, and creation of a culture that embraced
change and fostered employee engagement.
• Developed and executed a strategic plan launching U.S. military business and more than 2.7 million covered lives.
• Selected and served as acting Senior Vice President while the position was vacant.
Sr. Manager, Customer Service Center, 20xx-20xx: Introduced state-of-the-art technologies and best practices; ensured
compliant, consistent, and seamless service across three U.S. Service Centers, including one bilingual Center. Integrated
telephonic, face-to-face, and online services, managed customer relationships and contract negotiations, and ensured appropriate
execution of potential client service tests, site visits, and operational activities. Developed and oversaw the RFP response
process; played key role in acquiring new business.
• Decreased abandons and message rates from 3% to under 1% by creating workforce management strategies and
implementing best practice forecasting, scheduling, and adherence monitoring tools and techniques.
• Directed a complex organizational restructure, which enhanced the span of control and decreased the need for
management staff by 50%, increased management and frontline accountability, and improved performance expectations.
• Raised customer recovery rates 10% and productivity by 12%.
• Significantly enhanced leadership and performance management by fostering employee development and engagement.
BCD NEWSPAPERS, INC., Broken Arrow, OK, 20xx-20xx
Director of Customer Service: Created and led a high-performance team in the seven-day-a-week customer service department.
Oversaw customer billing, collections, the home delivery IT team, field dispatch and support, the contact center, and the
• Restructured customer service to maximize performance, achieve a cultural shift, and increase frontline responsibilities.
• Designed strategic processes and performance measures and introduced quality measures that improved service levels
30% and decreased complaint rates by 10%. Boosted productivity to allow for service expansion, and enabled staffing
reductions that exceeded department stretch goals.
———— Education & Training ————
B.B.A., XYZ UNIVERSITY, Broken Arrow, OK, 20xx
TRAINING: Negotiating Skills, Conflict Management, Systems Thinking, Financial Management, Root Cause Analysis,
Advanced Quality Management, and Supervisory Development Institute Curriculum. Attended National Training Program.