Lpi 117-199 braindumps
Lpi LPIC Level 1
117-199: Ubuntu Level 1 Exam
Practice Exam: 117-199 Exams
Exam Number/Code: 117-199
Exam Name: Ubuntu Level 1 Exam
Questions and Answers: 94 Q&As
( LPIC Level 1 )
"Ubuntu Level 1 Exam", also known as 117-199 exam, is a Lpi certification. E x a m : 117-199
With the complete collection of exam questions, test1pass has assembled to
take you through 94 Q&As to your 117-199 exam preparation. In the 117-199 exam resources, you will cover every
field and category in Lpi Certification helping to ready you for your successful Lpi Certification.
The exam questions cover the latest real test and with all the correct answer. we promise the Q&A for Lpi LPIC Level
1 117-199 (Ubuntu Level 1 Exam) examination of original title complete coverage. 117-199 exam questions help you
pass the exam.
test1pass 117-199 Feature:
* High quality - High quality and valued for the 117-199 Exam: 100% Guarantee to Pass Your 117-199 exam and get
your LPIC Level 1 certification.
* Authoritative - Authoritative braindumps with complete details about 117-199 exam.
* Cheaper - Our test1pass products are cheaper than any other website. With our completed LPIC Level 1 resources,
you will minimize your Lpi LPIC Level 1 cost and be ready to pass your 117-199 exam on Your First Try, 100%
Money Back Guarantee included!
* Free - Try free LPIC Level 1 demo before you decide to buy it in http://www.test1pass.com.
test1pass provides the most competitive quality of all exams for the customers, we guarantee your success at the
first attempt with only our Certification Question&Answers, if you do not pass the 117-199 exam at the first time, we
will not only arrange FULL REFUND for you, but also provide you another exam of your claim, ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Free 117-199 Demo Download
test1pass offers free demo for LPIC Level 1 117-199 exam (Ubuntu Level 1 Exam). You can check out the interface,
question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer
demo for almost all products.
The Questions & Answers cover the latest real test and with all the correct answer.we promise the Q&A for Lpi LPIC
Level 1 117-199 examination of original title complete coverage.117-199 Questions & Answers help you pass the
exam. Otherwise,we will give you a full refund.
VUE/Prometric Code: 117-199
Exam Name: Ubuntu Level 1 Exam( LPIC Level 1 )
Questions and Answers: 94 Q&A
Lpi 117-199 Test belongs to one of the LPIC Level 1 certified test, if needs to obtain the LPIC Level 1 certificate, you
also need to participate in other related test, the details you may visit the LPIC Level 1 certified topic, in there, you will
see all related LPIC Level 1 certified subject of examination.
test1pass professional provide LPIC Level 1 117-199 the newest Q&A, completely covers 117-199 test original topic.
With our complete LPIC Level 1 resources, you will minimize your LPIC Level 1 cost and be ready to pass your 117-
199 tests on Your First Try, 100% Money Back Guarantee included!
test1pass Help You Pass Any IT Exam
test1pass.com offers incredib le career enhancing opportunities. We are a team of IT professionals that focus on providing
our customers with the most up to date material for any IT certification exam. This material is so effective that we Guarantee
you will pass the exam or your money b ack.
Exam : LPI 117-199
Title : Ubuntu Level 1 Exam
1. Which ACPI state is the equivalent of Software Suspend (the "Hibernate" option in the Log Out window)
2. What does the command sudo vaccomplish
A. Displays version information for sudo .
B. Opens the sudoersfile for editing.
C. Extends the time before the user will be required to enter their password again.
D. Displays verbose output information.
3. What does the acronym NFS stand for?
Answer: Network File System
4. Which list shows all official Ubuntu distributions and derivatives?
A. Ubuntu, Xubuntu, Zubuntu, Gubuntu, nUbuntu
B. Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Zubuntu, Edubuntu, nUbuntu
C. Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Edubuntu, Xubuntu, ImpiLinux
D. Ubuntu, Gubuntu, Zubuntu, Xubuntu, ImpiLinux
5. In order to submit Ubuntu bug reports you need to register on:
6. Which command would you use to browse the root categories in the Gnome configuration
A. gnomevfs ls
B. gconf browse
C. gconf tool all dirs /
7. What GUI tool is used to create new users? (Supply only the name of the executable file without a path)
8. Which file must be edited to tune DMA on individual CD ROM drives?
Answer: /etc/hdparm.conf /etc/default/hdparm
9. NFS uses what service to publish its port configuration to clients
10. A user has drastically changed many of the configuration settings in GConf. As a result, she feels the desktop is
virtually unusable and would like to return her Gnome settings to their default values. What commands will accomplish
this? (Please choose TWO correct answers.)
A. rm rf ~/.gconf/
B. rm rf ~/.gconfd
C. gconftool 2 direct config source xml:readwrite:~/.gconf/ recursive unset
D. gconf editor direct config source xml:readwrite:~/.gconf/ recursive unset
E. sudo rm rf /etc/gconf/gconf.xml.mandatory ; sudo rm rf /etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults
11. How do you see which packages a package depends on (e.g. gimp )
A. apt cache show deps gimp
B. aptitude show gimp
C. apt show all gimp
D. dpkg show gimp
12. Which group does a user have to be a member of in order to access the modem?
13. The __________ apt repository provides updated packages from a more recent Ubuntu release.
14. Which filesystems are suitable for use on a root volume? (Please choose THREE correct answers.)
15. Which group does a user have to be a member of in order to access removable storage media?
16. You want Nautilus to run in spatial mode instead of browser mode. What will accomplish this?
A. Edit the appropriate XML file in ~/.gconfd/* , locate the "always_use_browser " entry and set the value to false
B. Set the "always_use_browser " key at the appropriate location in the gconf database to false
C. Create an environment variable called NAUTILUS_ALWAYS_USE_BROWSERand set its value to "true"
D. Edit ~/.nautilus/nautilus.confand set the "always_use_browser " entry to false .
17. You want all users on a machine to be able to administer printers. What line in your /etc/sudoerswould achieve
A. ALL ALL = /usr/bin/gnome cups manager
B. /usr/bin/gnome cups manager, ALL, ALL, users
C. /usr/bin/gnome cups manager (ALL) ALL,
D. ALL (ALL) = /usr/bin/gnome cups manager
18. What is the name of the command line tool that directly manipulates the GConf database
A. gconf config
B. gconf editor
C. gnome gconf editor
D. gconftool 2
19. What is true of the gconfdaemon
A. It provides back end storage for the gconf database.
B. It notifies all applications when a preference value changes.
C. It is started at boot time.
D. It constantly polls all Gnome applications for changed preference values.
20. How do you change the screen colour depth from 16 bit to 24 bit (assuming that the installed video hardware can
display 24 bit colour)
A. Run gnome display propertiesand select the required depth from a drop down box.
B. Edit the relevant setting in the systemsection of the GConf database.
C. Edit the Screensection in /etc/X11/xorg.confand restart the X server.
D. X.org offers only 8, 16 and 32 bit colour depths.
Related 117-199 Exams
117-101 LPI Level 1 Exam 101
117-102 Lpi Level 1 Exam 102
117-199 Ub untu Level 1 Exam
117-151 Lpi Level 1 Exam 101(with dpkg)
Other Lpi Exams
117-151 117-303 117-102 117-302 117-101 117-199 117-301 117-201