VISA APPLICATION FOR THE BAHAMAS
The Government of the Bahamas requires the British Embassy to refer applications for Bahamas visas to them
for a decision. This process takes about 4 weeks.
The British Embassy has no control over the length of this process.
The Government of the Bahamas requires the following information to consider your application. Failure to
provide this information will lead to your application being delayed and may lead to it being refused by the
1. Please provide the dates of any previous visits to the United Kingdom.
2. Please provide the dates of any previous visits to the Bahamas.
3. Please provide the dates of any previous visits to the United States of America.
4. Do you hold a valid visa for the United States?
5. (Please give the number of the visa, place of issue, date of issue and expiry date of this visa)
6. Please provide documents to show details of your financial resources. This should include either
itemised bank statements, evidence of your employment and income and/or any other document
providing the same information.
7. Please provide evidence of your hotel booking in the Bahamas or details of your accommodation on
8. What is the booking number of your hotel booking?
9. Please show the full itinerary of your trip to the Bahamas below (including travel dates).
Visa & Consular Section, British Embassy, Moscow