Complete this page.
Mail signed print out of this agreement, and deposit check to:
Glenn & Barbara Augustine
526 Forrey Rd.
Lancaster, PA 17603
VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT
This agreement, entered into this day of ,200__ by and between Glenn & Barbara
Augustine, 526 Forrey Rd., Lancaster, PA 17603 AND
,whose permanent address is
hereinafter called respectively Lessor and Lessee.
WITNESSETH; That for and in consideration of the payment of the rents and the performance of the covenants
contained on the part of the Lessee, said Lessor does hereby demise and let unto the Lessee, AND
Lessee hires from Lessor for use as a vacation property those certain premises described as
#1 Bay Colony located at 2701 Sparrow Lane, Ocean City, MD for a tenancy from week-to-week
COMMENCING on the day of , 200__ to the day of , 200__
at a weekly rental of per week,
for a total rental of dollars.
$ (1/3 of total rent)
A deposit of which is to be paid at signing of this agreement is
non-refundable, except as noted: If for circumstances beyond the control of the Lessor, Lessor is unable to
provide occupancy on the allotted dates, Lessor agrees to return such rental deposit,
and upon receipt of such deposit, Lessee agrees to release and hold harmless Lessor of any and all claims. Also
see Cancellation Policy, page 2.
$ !/3 total rent
The remaining balance of shall be paid 60 days prior to the first
$ last 1/3 rent
day of occupancy, and the final payment of due 30 days prior to
the first day of occupancy by mailing a check to:
Glenn & Barbara Augustine, 526 Forrey Rd., Lancaster, PA 17603
An additional security deposit of $300 shall be required 15 days prior to first day of occupancy, which funds will
be held for the duration of the rental. This security deposit will be refunded at the termination of rental period if
premises are left in the condition in which they were at the time of Lessee's taking occupancy, and key has been
returned to Lessor within 14 days of rental termination. If cleaning, repair, or replacement expenses must be
incurred by Lessor to restore the premises to the condition in which they were at the time of Lessee's occupancy,
the amount necessary for said cleaning, repair or replacement shall be deducted from the security deposit and the
balance, if any, shall be refunded to Lessee.
Lessor retains the right to seek additional funds, if necessary, to restore premises to the condition in which they
were at the time of Lessee's initial occupancy. A valid Credit Card number with expiration date must be
furnished to Lessor and pre-approved at least 15 days prior to the rental date.
IT IS FURTHER MUTUALLY AGREED between the parties as follows:
1. Lessee shall not violate any town ordinance or state law in or about the premises.
2. Lessee shall follow all rules of Bay Colony Condominium Association posted in unit
3. Lessee shall not sub-let the premises, or any part thereof, or assign this agreement without the written
consent of the Lessor.
4. Lessee, in case of fire or theft, shall give immediate notice thereof to the Lessor or agent of same.
5. Lessee must not make any alterations to said premises..
6. Lessee shall not allow more than 6 (six) persons on the property at any time without the written consent
7. Lessee shall not allow pets on the property at any time .
8. Lessee shall not smoke or allow smoking inside the condo.
9. If legal action takes place or must be instituted by Lessor, Lessee agrees to pay all costs, expenses
and to pay all attorney's fees, as the court may affix.
10. Rentals only to those 21 and over
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made in writing at least 60 days prior to rental will receive a full refund, 45
days, 2/3 will be refunded, 30 days, 1/3 refund (of total rental). Less than 30 days, there will be no refund.
CHECK IN TIME 2:00pm CHECK OUT TIME 11:00am
• Telephone for local calls only, use personal cell or calling card for long distance calls.
• Cooking utensils and kitchen equipment are furnished.
• BBQ grill available for your use, please bring charcoal and CLEAN the grill when you leave
• Microwave oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, flatware, dishes, glassware,
washer/dryer, 27” television, VCR, DVD player, bedding, blankets and pillows.
• Linens and towels ARE furnished, including beach towels.
• Cleaning services are provided at the end of your stay, however, you are REQUIRED to launder all
linens and towels used and replace them on beds, towels in bathroom or shelves. In addition, all
dishes/pans must be washed, and put away. ALL trash must be removed from the unit, and taken
to the dumpster. Failure to comply with these few items will result in additional cleaning fees and
will be deducted from your security deposit.
Violation of any of the terms of this agreement by Lessee shall result in
1) Immediate termination of any and all rights of Lessee to occupy the rental property AND,
2) Forfeiture of the total rental fee.
Lessor Signature Lessee Signature
Glenn or Barbara Augustine ____________________________________