25 Websites Useful for Lesson Plans
1. www.bravenet.com: This website offers free graphics, clip art and free fonts.
2. www.4teachers.org: This website integrates technology for students and provides success
stories of students involved in the technology of the classroom.
3. www.mathpower.com/anxtest.htm: This websites allows teachers to administer a test to
determine how anxious their students are about math test and math class. Tips are also given
to help the teacher help the students.
4. www.kidsmartearlylearning.org/EN/index.html: This is a guide for teachers and parents to
help students cope with learning technology.
5. www.ipl.org/div/kidspace/storyhour/spiders/: This site provides explanations of how to use
and learn parts of a computer for students.
6. http://seriweb.com/: This site provides special education resources to learn about students
with disabilities and provides suggestions for the teacher to incorporate technology in this
7. www.edc.org/spk2wrt/: This site helps students with disabilities on improving their speaking
8. http://passporttoknowledge.com/rainforest/main.html: This site has resources equipped to
teach students about the rainforest.
9. http://btc.montana.edu/ceres/: This is a great website to help a teacher make a lesson plan
with the help of NASA. One great activity was to g a moon quest and draw pictures of the
10. www.4kids.org: This site provides weekly newspaper articles about technology, learning to
maintain websites and advances in technology, such as the Internet.
11. www.nctm.org: This website explains standards a teacher would be responsible for. All grade
levels are listed K-5.
12. www.matti.usu.edu: This is a math site for online games.
13. www.edupalce.com/math/brain/index.html: This site provides math problems for students.
14. www.funbrain.com: This site has creative math games for students.
15. http://wwwenchantedlearning.com: Students can define terms related to the ocean.
16. http://www.awm-math.org: This site allows for students to learn about women in math
17. http://oswego.org: This site provides interactive activities about oceans and continents.
18. http://funschool.com: There are educational activities for each subject.
19. www.volcanoe.und.nodak.edu: This site is about volcanoes.
20. www.edbydesign.com/kidsact.html: There are online activities for students here.
21. www.theideabox.com: There are activities for students in early childhood grades.
22. www.school.discovery.com: There are science links for the students.
23. www.familyeducation.com: This site has all aspects of education learning with parents.
There are also issues that affect parents regarding issues of today.
24. www.teachervision.fen.com: There are lesson planning centers, classroom management
ideas, tools for teachers, and e-mail newsletters in this website.
25. www.ali.apple.com: There are educational activities for students on this website.