Please send to:
Rachel Teller c/o Meta Van Sickle
University of Charleston
School of Education
Charleston, South Carolina 29424
Review of Inquiry-based Technology Sea Turtle Lesson Plans
First: personal stuff. Feel free to skip this part, but it may be useful to me…
1. In which state do you teach?
2. What subject and grade/age level do you teach?
3. Do you use inquiry teaching methods? How often?
4. Do you use any computer software or the Internet when teaching? How readily
available are these things?
Now, about me and my work…
5. Do you think these lessons were helpful in fulfilling inquiry and technology education
goals? Please tell me why or why not.
6. How do you feel about the format and content of the CD? Is there anything that
would make it more useful or more user-friendly?