Ngaio Playcentre – Expense Claim Form
(All parts of this form MUST be completed before presenting to Treasurer for payment. Failure to do so may delay processing, thanks)
NAME: DATE: (dd/mm/yyyy)
❐ Receipts (If not attached please discuss with Treasurer prior to submitting claim)
❐ Expenditure relates to a grant – Grant Name is:
Main areas of expenses:
• EDUCATION / TRAINING – Including course fees, mileage, babysitting and adult books.
• EQUIPMENT (consumables) – All items that are not expected to last (include travel, entry fees, etc for trips).
• EQUIPMENT (fixed assets) – Corner holders & equipment expected to last (include children’s books!)
• HOUSEKEEPING – Cleaners, food & drink not used in play.
• ADMINISTRATION – Stamps, photocopying, babysitting for meetings.
• CENTRE ACTIVITIES – Team term allowances (to a maximum of $50.00 per team).
• CENTRE PROPERTY – Replacement of locks, repairs to fittings.
• All individual items over $50.00 must have been approved at a business meeting.
• Total receipts over $75.00 must have been approved at a business meeting.
AREA OF EXPENSE BUDGET DESCRIPTION AMOUNT
If you wish to be paid via internet-banking please provide the following:
ACCOUNT N :
BANK: ACCOUNT NAME:
DATE PAID CHEQUE N / INTERNET REFERENCE AMOUNT PAID
Budget Expense Claim form - November 2009