General Specifications for Roll Labels Terms and Policies
• 1/8” gap between labels
• 3” cores
• 8” outer diameter Quotations Canceling Orders
• Approximately 500’ per roll • All quotes are valid for 30 days. When ordering from a • Stock Orders: Ship within 24 hours. Cancellations must
quote, please reference quote number. be received in writing the same day.
• General purpose permanent adhesive
• Custom Orders: Cancellations must be received in writing.
• Labels are perforated between each label Any expense incurred up to that time by Universal Label
Sample Rolls, Stacks and Sheets Technologies will be invoiced to the customer.
• Rolls are wound out
• Samples for stock items are available at no charge for
All deviations from general specifications are noted in blue. product or freight. Shipping
• Standard samples will ship via UPS Ground. • All products will ship via our carrier, unless otherwise noted
on your purchase order.
Why Choose ULT vs. the Competition? • Any sample requiring Next Day Air handling will be billed to
the customer’s account number. • Freight from Universal Label Technologies is F.O.B.
Brunswick, OH 44212. Universal Label Technologies will
assume no responsibility for loss or damage.
Corporate Philosophy Value Add
• We are a custom manufacturer of pressure sensitive • Production Proofs – At your request, ULT will provide a Terms
labels, tags and assembled products for the Auto ID, proof of your label prior to running the job. This allows you • Orders can only be faxed or emailed to minimize errors.
Verbal orders are not accepted. • 2% 10 or Net 30 from invoice date.
Data Capture and Calibration industries. to review and approve the size, layout and graphics on the
• We design and produce high quality, durable labels while label prior to a full production run. • All order changes, including shipping instructions, must be • We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
confirmed in writing.
maintaining superior customer support based upon the • Breakdown – ULT will breakdown and package your labels
values of total quality, integrity and a commitment to in the order that you desire. This can be based on a specific • Custom orders are subject to a +/- 10% variance.
excellence. number of labels per roll, a diameter measurement, sheets
• Any stock orders requested to ship the same day must be
• We offer the most competitive pricing available for printed or some other specific criteria you have defined. ULT will faxed or emailed no later than Noon EST. • Please call our office to have the return authorized prior to
recommend and provide the labels in the most efficient returning the goods. There will be no credit issued without
and stock labels. • Submission of order infers that product has been tested prior approval. The RA# must be listed on the outside of
manner for use in your application. and accepted in actual end-user environment. boxes and on the packing slip or they will be refused.
• Our stock item manufacturing plant uses Lean
Manufacturing and Kaizen principles to improve every • Consultation – ULT label designers and engineers have • A 20% restocking fee will apply.
• A rush delivery on custom orders may be available for
day. decades of experience with bar coding applications. We a 10% up charge based on scheduling and material
have overcome many bar coding challenges and designed availability. • Universal Label Technologies reserves the right to refuse or
issue credit on returned damaged goods due to improper
Quality labels for hundreds of applications. We know what works packaging.
– and what doesn’t. Whether you need help with software,
• Our stock manufacturing program averages less than scanning equipment, printers, printing processes or label • NO RETURNS will be accepted after 90 days.
0.3% defect. stock, we are happy to share our expertise with you. • NO RETURNS on custom products unless there is a quality
• STOCK LABELS: $100.00 minimum PER SHIPPING issue taken up with our Quality Control Department and an
• Base material lot numbers are referenced. • 100% Guarantee – Universal Label Technologies stands LOCATION. Stock items can be combined to meet RA # is issued.
• Tooling is checked for accuracy. behind its products with a 100% guarantee. minimum. Stock item cases cannot be broken – full case
orders only. Items CANNOT be combined for last column • RA #s are only good for 30 days.
• Final die cut products are tested for printability. pricing.
• Breakdown of labels is checked for proper size rolls, Performance • CUSTOM LABELS: $250.00 minimum for BLANK, $300.00
unwind and packaging specifications. minimum for PRINTED or FLOODCOATED.
• Our manufacturing plant is Six Sigma that ships stock orders
over 99% on time.
• Bar code printing specialists.
• Professionally designed labels.
• Highest quality base stocks, adhesive and laminates.
• Guaranteed workmanship.
**A complete list of policies is available upon request**
Industry Leader Email orders or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Service • Quality • Price Fax orders to 508-809-6198