Spotlight: Nearly every concrete contractor owns a concrete saw.
Here’s an overview of equipment and abrasives for
Saws & Blades jobsite cutting.
CS 536163-2 Pneumatic
Concrete Chain Saw
• Plunge cuts up to 15 in. deep
• Cuts reinforced concrete, brick, block,
concrete pipe and natural stone
• Standard AirFORCE F4 diamond
K 3000 Electric Cut-n-Break • 10- or 15-in.-long guidebars with laser-
• Cuts in stages through walls up to
Side Winder II cut internal water channels keep the bar
16 in. thick Diamond Blades lubricated and help to remove slurry
• Sliding guard can be positioned • Available in 12- and 14-in. models CS Unitec, Inc.
to flush cut • Ribbed core reduces friction and heat Indicate 56 on card
• 12V, 15-amp electric motor while providing faster cutting and
• Wet cutting system supplies enough
• T-shape diamond segment design
water to suppress dust but not cause
excessive slurry enhances fast cutting performance
Husqvarna Construction Products Multiquip Inc.
Indicate 54 on card Indicate 55 on card
Saw Devil CSP3
• Ideal for parking lots, driveways, streets, floors and other Core Cut CC150-EE Green Saw
building and restoration projects • 6-in. blade with 1-in. arbor offers a
• Features inclu