Bus Tender Specifications
Lloydminster Public School Division invites tenders for the supply of up to 4 School
Buses as follows: Two (new only) 71 passenger; Two (new or up to three years old) 28 or
30 or 35 passenger school buses (must have dual rear tires). Bidders may bid on 1 or 2 or
3 or all 4 buses in accordance with the conditions specified for this tender.
Interested parties may contact Walter Hardy at (780) 808-2523 for information with
respect to this tender. A “Bus Tender Specifications” document detailing the required
conditions of this tender may be obtained from the School Division Office, the TILMA
purchasing website at http://www.purchasingconnection.ca/ or the LPSD website at
School bus tenders are to be submitted (by email, fax or hardcopy) to the attention of
Walter Hardy, Superintendent of Administration, (Email firstname.lastname@example.org; Fax
(780) 875-7829; 5017-46th Street, Lloydminster AB T9V 1R4; on or before 4:00 PM
(Mountain Standard Time), on Friday, April 30, 2010. The Board of Education reserves
the right to reject any or all tenders submitted.
1. All buses must meet all Saskatchewan and Canadian School bus legislation
requirements and be ready to operate as a school bus in Saskatchewan.
2. Bidders may bid on 1, 2, 3 or all 4 buses being tendered.
3. Prices are to be FOB Lloydminster and clearly break out GST and PST (SK).
4. Delivery to Lloydminster is required on or before August 25, 2010.
5. 71 passenger buses only are to be equipped with auxiliary ESPAR D5 block
heater or equivalent and power passenger loading door.
6. 71 passenger buses must be new but the smaller buses may be used as indicated
above and must have dual rear tires.
7. Smaller buses do not require the auxiliary ESPAR D5 block heater nor do they
require power passenger loading door.
8. All buses may be quoted with either diesel or gasoline engines.
9. All quotes must include decaling (Lloydminster Public School Division) on both
sides of the bus and roof top strobe light.
10. All tenders shall be on a per bus basis with no requirement to accept more than 1
bus as quoted.
11. The appropriate product information and warranty information shall be provided
with the tender to facilitate comparisons and analysis.
12. The Board of Education reserves the right to reject any or all tenders submitted or
to accept 1, 2, 3, or all 4 bus quotes at its discretion.