How to create your account for the
Tam District Home Access Center What information does the Tam District’s Home Access
Center provide? This password protected website provides
Part one – students should use a school computer to register students and parents with access to attendance, course grades
their personal email address at www.redwood.org/collect. You and assignments. Not all teachers will use the Home Access
cannot create a Home Access Center account unless you Center to share grades and/or assignment information. Check
have registered your email address. This website will work for with your teachers to be sure.
all students in the district.
My Home Access Center password wasn’t emailed to me-
Wait at least 24 hours before you move on to part two. what should I do?
1. Did you register your email address as
Part two www.redwood.org/collect? If not, do that first.
1. Go to home.tamdistrict.org 2. Check your SPAM/JUNK/BULK folders in your email
2. Click on the “account registration” button. account. The subject line will read “Home Access
3. Fill out the personal information requested. Use YOUR Center Registration”.
city and YOUR zip code. Click the “Register” button. 3. If you still need help please send an email to
4. Pick any username that you want. This is NOT the email@example.com
same as your email address.
“Finish” button to agree to both policies. Access Center
6. Check your email for a temporary password. Wait 1. Classwork tab – always choose ALL RUNS from the RC
patiently – some email providers can take hours to run drop down menu at the top of the page. You will
process email. If the email doesn’t arrive check your have to do this every time to see an accurate class
SPAM/JUNK/BULK folders in your email. Still didn’t get grade.
it? Turn this page over for more help. 2. Logging out – when you are done with the Home Access
7. Go back to home.tamdistrict.org and login with your Center click the EXIT link in the upper right hand corner.
username and temporary password. Closing the browser does not log you out.
8. Before you explore you must change your password.
Click on “My Profile” in the upper right hand corner and More useful info
change your password. It must be at least eight never give your Home Access Center password to
characters long. anyone
9. When you are done click the “Exit” button in the upper not all teachers may share grades using the Home
right hand corner. Access Center-ask your teachers
check your teacher’s policies if you have a question
Turn this page over for important information about using the about the grades that you see online
Home Access Center. if you still have question set up a time to talk with your
teacher about your grades
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org If you have problems with or questions about the Home Access
Center send an email to email@example.com