This is a sample Award Notification Letter (Award Letter).
Your actual budget and awards may be different.
SANTA ROSA JUNIOR COLLEGE
1501 MENDOCINO AVENUE
SANTA ROSA, CA 95401
(Your Name) STUDENT NUMBER
(Your Address) xxxxx1234
In response to your 2009-2010 financial aid application, these awards are being offered
to you, subject to the following conditions:
1. You are maintaining satisfactory academic progress and have an eligible
Educational Goal on file with Admissions and Records.
2. You must be enrolled in at least 6 units to receive FSEOG, FWS or Cal Grants.
3. If you have a Pell award, the amount listed is based on being enrolled in 12 or
(a) The award will be reduced to 75% if enrolled in 9-11.5 units.
(b) The award will be reduced to 50% if enrolled in 6-8.5 units.
(c) If you are enrolled in less than 6 units you may not be eligible to
receive the Pell award at all.
(d) If your Pell award is $976, you may need to be enrolled in 12 units to receive These dates are
the full amount. approximate. Check
4. SRJC usually receives funds for Cal Grants one month after each semester begins.
Cal Grants will be prorated based on units enrolled, similar to the Pell Grant. your Award
5. If you have been approved for a Federal Student Loan, you will receive a separate Notification Letter for
award letter. the actual dates.
6. The BOG fee waiver waives your enrollment, health and a portion of your parking "50%" means 50% of
fees. It is NOT a cash award.
the semester award.
FALL 2009 SPRING 2010
August 14 50% January 8 50%
October 14 50% March 17 50%
* Your checks will be mailed directly to you.
* Make sure your address with Admissions and Records is correct.
* Any debts owed to the college will be deducted.
* Checks must be cashed within 60 days.
* Supplemental paydates are scheduled every other Wednesday for files completed
Your Cal Grant B after the disbursement dates shown above.
or C may not
appear on your AWARD AMOUNT
original award letter. FALL 2009 FROM 08/18/2009 TO 12/18/2009
FED PELL GRANT $ 2,675 Your total finan-
BOARD OF GOV WAIVER $ 289
SEOG funds are limited & CAL GRANT B $ 776 cial aid awards
are available only to early SEOG $ 375 for the school year
applicants with a zero EFC.
FEDERAL WORK STUDY $ 2,500 cannot exceed your
FEDERAL SUBSIDIZED LOAN $ 1,750 Student Need.
** SESSION TOTAL ** $ 8,365
The Federal SPRING 2009 FROM 01/11/2010 TO 05/23/2010
Stafford Loan FED PELL GRANT $ 2,675
requires additional BOARD OF GOV WAIVER $ 289 Your budget is based
documents and CAL GRANT B $ 775
SEOG $ 375 on whether you live on
processing. FEDERAL WORK STUDY $ 2,500 your own or with
FEDERAL SUBSIDIZED LOAN $ 1,750 parents.
** SESSION TOTAL ** $ 8,364
*** GRAND TOTAL *** $ 16,729
Your awards were based on data covering sessions 2091 to 2099
Budget classification is AWAY FROM HOME
Budget Amount $17,084 EFC 0
Supplmt Amt. 0 Dep/Ind Code I
Parent Contrib. 0 Marital Status MD
Student Contrib. 0 Dependents 3
Student Need 17,084
Your Federal Work Study award shows how much
is set aside for you to earn from an on-campus job. This section lists the key figures that
Contact the SRJC Student Employment Office for help were used to calculate your need.
in locating a job that is right for you.