ASNIC Travel Risk Management Plan
Dates: Please fill in the date you will be leaving and the date you will be returning.
· Name and location of destination: Please provide as much information possible regarding the destination to
which you will be traveling. Provide address, phone numbers and any additional information that may help us
contact your group in the event of an emergency. If possible please include a Map Quest map and directions to
· First Contact Person: This should be the person we would contact and that would be able to contact you in
the case of an emergency.
· Second Contact Person: This should be the person we would contact if we could not contact your first contact
· Goals/Outcomes: List all the benefits from this trip for yourself or as a group. List all goals as a group or
individually that want to be achieved from this trip. Also list the outcomes you or members of the group would
like to see from going on this trip.
· Transportation: List all types of transportation you will be using during this trip. If going by plane list the
airline, flight numbers, departure, and arrival times. If using college vans please list the names of the qualified
van drivers on this trip.
· Forecasted Weather Conditions: List all weather forecasting’s for the dates of the trip. If driving pay
particular attention to these conditions.
· Hazards: List all expected hazards, road conditions, weather, animals, fire, etc.
· Emergency Procedures: Please indicate the procedures you plan to use in the event of an emergency. List
your resources such as local 911 emergency services, local hospitals, cell phones, and other emergency contacts.
Provide an indication that you have though out a plan that you will enact in the event of an emergency.
ASNIC hopes you have a fun and safe trip!!
Clip and Save
ASNIC Emergency Contact Tree:
In the event of a critical emergency please contact the following college personnel.
First Contact: Campus Safety (208) 7693310
In the case of a motor vehicle accident during a trip, notify the appropriate authorities immediately, whether local law enforcement,
emergency services, etc. Call the college's Transportation Office immediately at 2087693309 (or call Brut Crumpper after hours at
2086871438) and notify them of the accident. Also contact the Campus Safety. Immediately fill out an accident report (available
in the vehicle) and turn it into the Transportation Office and the appropriate area manager or supervisor.
For insurance purposes it is important for you to NOT DISCUSS THE ACCIDENT WITH ANYONE except appropriate law enforcement
personnel. The vehicle owner's insurance company (and in the case of college owned vehicles the college's insurance company)
will make appropriate contact with the insurance company of the other driver(s) involved and begin the process of claims
Be sure to get the name and contact information of the other parties involved in the accident, including their insurance company’s
name and policy number if possible. Also, give those parties information on how to contact the Transportation Office (give them
the general NIC information number of 2087693300 and tell them to ask for the Transportation Office) so they can begin the
process of claims resolution.