RENTAL CONTRACT AGREEMENT
1. Effective March 1st 2002, the Bermuda Chamber of Commerce will require payment in full by
cash or credit card before rental of the boardroom commences.
2. In order for Members of the Chamber to receive the Chamber Member Rate, their account must be
3. All overdue boardroom rental invoices must be paid in full before another rental can be booked.
4. Rental includes the use of the Pure Water cooler, coffee machine, flip chart, TV, VCR and
overhead projector. We also have an LCD projector, which can be rented at an additional cost.
5. The boardroom will be set up in boardroom style, unless otherwise requested in advance. All
persons utilizing the boardroom are requested to leave it in boardroom style upon completion.
6. Any cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance; otherwise full payment will be invoiced.
7. The client must enter and leave the Boardroom at the agreed upon time.
8. For rentals outside of the regular operational hours of the chamber, a $10 refundable deposit will
be required upon collection of the keys. A fee of $50 will be incurred if the keys are not returned
on the following business day.
Chamber Members: _ Day / $85 Full Day / $150
Non Members: _ Day / $100 Full Day / $175
Registered Charities: $45
I AGREE WITH THE ABOVE TERMS:
Phone #: ________________________________Fax #:__________________________________
_ day Full day: Member Non Member Charity
Rental Date: _____________________________
Start Time: _____________________________ End Time:________________________