123 Elm Street. • Paterson, NJ 07501 • (973) 555-5555 • email@example.com
Dynamic Leadership • Continuous Process Improvement • Client Relationship Management
Versatile leader with exceptional operations and client relationship management skills. Record of improving operations through
staff technology, client training, and new procedures. Expertise in primary and secondary mortgage markets. Adept at
presenting financing programs and lending products to meet client needs. Able to manage loan default process, including loan
modification, loan restructure, and foreclosure. Abreast of industry trends. Articulate, conscientious, and motivated to succeed.
Launched two mortgage branch offices, which involved implementing technical infrastructure, establishing work
processes, and training staff to generate sales.
Interacted with attorneys, settlement agents, Realtors, national title entities, major wholesale lending institutions, and
secondary mortgage market underwriters to facilitate loan process for residential and commercial clients.
Continually studied operations and gathered feedback to optimize work flow. Throughout career, enhanced client
satisfaction and employee morale while surpassing sales expectations.
On multiple occasions, used IT background and proficiency to implement tools to boost productivity and profitability.
ABC MORTGAGE COMPANY, Paterson, NJ
BRANCH MANAGER (20xx – Present): Directed all aspects of branch operations, including compliance, sales, marketing,
administration, training, and loan officer certification. Designed tiered compensation plan that increased sales staff morale.
Oversaw all secondary and tertiary costs relating to loan origination. Formed valuable relationships with top real estate agents,
including #1 real estate producer in the county.
• Increased loan application lead volume by 65% through shifting sales staff responsibility from administration.
Eliminated redundancies in application process and increased file delivery time to processing by 95%
• Managed average pipeline of $3.9 million based on 139 units for calendar year 20xx, producing total volume of $44.8
million at average of 11.5 units per month.
• Founded Global Mortgage IT Inc. to improve how wholesale banks view and approve non-Fannie/Freddie loans at
broker/lender channel. New venture improved loan review and approval times by 300%.
• As lead influencer among up to 132 national branches, promoted industry change to client-paid, point-of-sale credit
reports. Shift in responsibility expected to reduce branch expenses 20%.
BCD MORTGAGE OF NEW JERSEY, Paterson, NJ
BRANCH MANAGER (20xx – 20xx): Supported the daily activities of the branch, ensuring that quality loans were processed
to expedite the closing, funding, and receipt of broker money. Confirmed that all loans originating within the branch were in
compliance with the law and company guidelines. Stayed in daily contact with the corporate office regarding branch issues such
as lender approvals, employee paychecks, new hire setups, branch reimbursements, and accounts payable. Motivated employees
and assisted them with reaching the business goals. Promoted from initial Branch Manager Assistant position in 20xx.
• Conducted weekly software training sessions that enhanced employee productivity as staff more fully utilized software
applications. Increased staff productivity by 80%. Revised loan processing procedures, which increased post-sales/pre-
close communication to all parties by 140%.
• Expedited transactions processing time/loan approvals and enabled staff to issue genuine pre-approvals by
implementing data Web server with 100% access to back office software regardless of authorized user’s location.
• Increased flow of new clients and staff productivity, and improved communications by implementing transaction-based
Web site. Facilitated entire sale process from application to approval, increasing productivity by as much as 40%.
• Avoided technical contractor costs by designing, establishing, and implementing three server networking environment.
XYZ MORTGAGE SCHOOL, Paterson, NJ: Certificate: Loan Origination Sales and Marketing, 20xx