123 Elm Street ~ Peoria, AZ 85382 ~ 623-555-5555 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPERIOR INHERITOR SERVICES
Ambitious, detail-oriented financial professional with extensive quantitative, modeling, and forecasting experience.
Demonstrated interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with all levels of senior management and other
personnel. Accurately analyze multi-million dollar entities and provide quality recommendations. Established history
of managing and completing projects accurately and within constraints. Extensive education in corporate finance;
current Level Two Candidate in the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program.
ABC INVESTMENTS, Peoria, AZ 20xx-20xx
Senior Inheritor Services Specialist: Provided the inheritor services team with expertise on complex estate issues as
a help desk Specialist. Collaborated with estate attorneys, executors, and clients on implementation of best practices
on account transitions from decedents to heirs. Focused on assets retention and provided guidance on current account
• Liaised between financial representatives and senior management in development of systems that maximized
representatives’ contributions; determined resources required to reach organizational objectives.
• Furnished representatives with information on special initiatives, new objectives, and the latest incentives.
• Recognized as a top performer in asset retention and representative of the quarter.
• Conducted comprehensive coaching sessions and provided estate planning and wealth management
representatives with key information on inherited assets best practices processing.
• Advised heirs, executors, and attorneys on transition equity positions to beneficiaries.
• Strategically anticipated and resolved critical issues in avoidance of account fund transfer delays.
BCD INVESTMENTS, Peoria, AZ 20xx-20xx
Inheritor Services Specialist: Generated investment-related business opportunities in five regional branches through
exceptional inheritance counseling. Solidified relationships with partners in estate law, mortgage, private banking,
and trust administration. Adhered to all compliance guidelines. Devised wealth-building and management strategies
for clients based on risk appetite and personal / financial situations. Conducted tax, estate, and educational planning
to help clients identify and implement effective investment and asset protection strategies.
• Grew a book of business from $1.5 million to over $8 million. Generated business via referrals from satisfied
clients. Presented clients with new investment ideas and served as an educator regarding potential opportunities
to grow personal portfolios.
• Achieved the #1 ranking of a class of eight Inheritor Services Specialists in similar positions.
• Trained and motivated investment personnel to uncover new opportunities to generate business.
• Selected for the Rising Stars club in 20xx in recognition of superior performance.
EDUCATION & LICENSES
UNIVERSITY OF XYZ, Peoria, AZ • Bachelor of Liberal Arts, 20xx
LICENSES: Series 24, 7, and 63