PLEASE FAX TO: 931-762-4768
OR MAIL TO: EIIP c/o Avagene Moore, 1017 Hayes Road, Lawrenceburg, TN 38464-4007
MEMORANDUM OF PARTNERSHIP
Emergency Information Infrastructure Partnership (EIIP)
The Emergency Information Infrastructure Partnership (EIIP) is a voluntary association of organizations seeking to
enhance their effectiveness in coping with disasters and emergency situations by exploring the opportunity for
sharing information and ideas made possible by digital technology. The undersigned has reviewed the Mission,
Vision, and Guiding Principles of the EIIP, and sharing the values of the EIIP, wishes to associate through
Partner agrees to:
1. Hereby designate a point of contact (POC), and maintain current contact information in the future.
2. Provide a link from Partner’s Website to the EIIP Virtual Forum Website as appropriate.
3. Help circulate program announcements to members of Partner’s organization and encourage them to
4. Provide feedback and suggestions for EIIP activities.
The EIIP agrees to:
1. Link to Partner’s Website.
2. Subscribe the Partner POC to the EIIP Partner Mailing List.
3. Provide the Virtual Forum facility for Partner’s non-commercial purposes related to emergency
4. Consider Partner's needs and priorities relating to information to enhance knowledge and understanding
of emergency management issues.
Printed POC Name/Title:
POC Email Address:
Organization Mailing Address:
Organization Website (URL):
Organization Description or Mission Statement: