CAREER RESOURCES, INC.
POSITION/TITLE: JOB DEVELOPER
DEPARTMENT: CTWorks, SOUTHWEST
JOB SUMMARY: This individual provides direct job placement services for customers
and participants involved with CTWorks and/or Career Resources programs. Create and
maintain relationships with area businesses promoting the services provided by CTWorks
and Career Resources in concert with other agency partners, identifying employment
• Create and build new relationships with businesses promoting the services
available through CTWorks/Southwest and Career Resources, Inc.
• Identify employment opportunities and assist participants with the job search
process, including leading job clubs and presentation of workshops.
• Provide follow-up services, including job search/placement,
• Provide follow-up services to CTWorks/Southwest participants, maintaining
regular contact with the referring department staff..
• Represent Career Resources, Inc, and CTWorks/Southwest at events such as
chamber activities, job fairs and business expositions. Develop and facilitate such
• Promote fee for service initiatives and customized training and skills programs to
support emerging business needs.
• Participate as a member of CT Department of Labor’s Rapid Response Team.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or combination of education and work related
• Energetic, motivated, detail oriented individual with a strong desire to have a
positive impact on the lives of others
• Marketing, sales and Human Services experience preferred
• Strong communication, networking and presentation skills
• Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred