Building Leaders: Today They Learn – Tomorrow They Lead !!
Public School Week Plans for Pleasant Grove High School
1. We plan to invite several nearby colleges to set up their displays during lunches
for students’ interests throughout the week.
2. An announcement will be made on PGTV to encourage students to stop by during
their lunch break to talk to college representatives.
3. Counselors will be going into classrooms going over course selections and
discussing graduation plans.
4. On Monday, March 8, there will be a Prom Fundraiser at Ironwood Grill.
5. Student Council will send out thank you notes to Board members and
Administrators thanking them for their service in providing support that
enhance a strong academic environment for students to succeed in order to
become future community leaders.
6. A letter will be mailed to parents and Board Members discussing Public School
Week, their role in providing support, and inviting them to visit our school, as
well as with college representatives with their student during lunches. The letter
also invites parents to the Ironwood Grill fundraiser in support of the Jr.-Sr. class