Permit Number: _______________
STUDENT VEHICLE REGISTRATION FORM
Your safety and the safety of your property are very important to Wesley College. Careful
completion of this form will assist your Campus Security Office in maintaining a safe environment.
• Completely fill out a form for each vehicle registered. Make sure to sign and date the
bottom of the form.
• Bring the completed form and your Wesley College ID to the Campus Security Office in
the College Center. If you do not have an ID card, you must bring a copy of your class
schedule or a registration receipt.
• Payment of $30.00 is due upon registration, payable in cash or check only.
• All vehicles parked on Wesley property must have a current permit within three (3)
calendar days after the beginning of each semester.
• Student permits expire at the end of each school year and must be renewed annually.
It is the students’ duty to familiarize themselves with the Parking Rules and Regulations.
Violations of these rules will result in fines. Repeated violations will result in a boot being
placed on the vehicle.
• Two (2) parking lots are provided for students – C and D. It is the student’s responsibility to
park in their assigned lot, as indicated by their Permit. Parking in the incorrect Wesley
College lot, for whatever reason, will result in a fine.
APPLICANT INFORMATION (Please Print Legibly)
Last First Middle
CAMPUS ADDRESS Room # _________________ Dorm __________________________________________________
OFF-CAMPUS ADDRESS ______________________________________________________________
PHONE Cell _________________________ Home ____________________________ Room ______________________
AFFILIATION Undergraduate (on-campus) Undergraduate (off-campus) Graduate Student DAFB
LICENSE PLATE #___________________ STATE_______YEAR_________ MAKE OF VEHICLE______________
MODEL____________________________ BODY STYLE________________________ COLOR_______________
ISSUED BY______________________________________________ PAID________________________